• Master of Arts, Social Science, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan. April 2010.
• Bachelor of Science, Summa cum Laude, Criminology (Administration). Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan. April 2008.
• Associate in Arts with High Honors, Criminal Justice, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, Michigan. April 2007.
Senior Technical Writer. Author of over 300 newspaper and magazine articles. Professional translations from German. Publications in Tibetan and classical Greek. College coursework in Japanese. Other classes in Italian and Arabic. Rated "Expert" at Microsoft Office Suite. Professional experience with TeX/LaTeX text mark-up languages. Professional experience with QuarkXPress and PageMaker. Educational speaker at national and regional numismatic conventions.
• Disaster Inspector – Federal Emergency Management Agency
• Incident Response Management – Federal Emergency Management Agency
• Fire Safety Officer – AlliedBarton Security Service
• High Rise Buildings – Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
• Traffic and Parking – Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
• Nonverbal Communication and Conflict Resolution – Akal Security
• Frontline Supervision – New Mexico State Law Enforcement Academy
• Computer Crime Investigation – New Mexico State Law Enforcement Academy
• Adult CPR and First Aid – American Red Cross
- Austin Energy Science Fair, February 22, 2013. Judge for junior and senior divisions in behavioral and social sciences.
- Westwood High School, Round Rock, Texas. May 8, 2012. Delivered four presentations on Forensic Psychology to six science department classes in criminalistics and psychology.
- Austin Energy Science Fair, February 23, 2012. Judge for senior division behavioral and social sciences.
- Austin Children's Museum/American Society of Civil Engineers, February 18, 2012. "Be an Engineer Day." Tabletop demonstrations and guidance for children completing construction projects including paper helicopters and spaghetti bridges.
- Science and Engineering Festival, Austin, Texas, November 3-5, 2011. Pre-convention preparation and guest orientation. Delivered public presentations on electro-magnetism and aerodynamics.
- University of Michigan (Flint), May 6, 2011, "Super Science Friday" presentation "CSI: Flint – Who Guards the Guardians" for area middle school science students misconduct and fraud in scientific research including junk science in the courtroom.
- Washtenaw County Citizens Cyber Coalition, (2011) Working with Law Enforcement advisory group to bring awareness of computer security issues to the general business community of Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, and other communities.
- University of Michigan (Flint), May 14, 2009, "Super Science Friday" presentation "CSI: Flint" for area middle school science students introducing blood grouping and fingerprinting.
- Washtenaw County/City of Ann Arbor Community Corrections Citizens Advisory Board (2005 to 2008). Appointed by county board of commissioners to serve with judges, prosecutor's office, law enforcement, defense counsel and rehabilitation services, as representative of communications media in oversight of community corrections.
- Michigan State Numismatic Society (2003-2005). Elected by general membership to serve on board of directors for 501©7 tax-paying not-for-profit organization. Plan semi-annual conventions, publication of quarterly newsletter and journal, website maintenance, and master of ceremonies for convention education forums.
- American Numismatic Association (2000-2004). Chosen by successive presidents to serve on "Future of the Hobby" committees. ANA was founded in 1891 and chartered by Congress in 1912.
- East Lansing Food Cooperative (1991-1993). Chosen by board and elected by membership to serve on board of directors of retail store specializing in natural, organic and locally produced foods with annual sales of $1 million.
- May 1990 to August 1992. White House Conference on Libraries and Information Services. Delegate from Michigan representing library patron community.