Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Bucko

Unconstitutional

6 posts in this topic

I hope everybody is writing--the more people speak out, the better! On the average I send out about 1 letter per week. I just noticed the NY Daily News published this shortened version of one, on Dec. 10:

Mount Clemens, Mich.: The endless round of government bailouts is nothing but unconstitutional power-grabbing. Thomas Jefferson said: "A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have." Why don't the politicians go to Cuba? It's the land of their dreams. The government controls everything.

Bill Bucko

The Philadelphia Inquirer is considering publishing my latest:

Almost everything the politicians in Washington have done lately is unconstitutional. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution giving the Federal government power to take over private businesses as though this were Mussolini's Italy, or to seize our money and give it away to someone else, even on a small scale--much less on the current massive, generational-theft level of a trillion dollars of new proposed debt every week.

As the Tenth Amendment clearly states: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

What we face today is a power grab far greater and more dangerous than King George III's or Parliament's. Parliament claimed it had the power to bind us "in every manner whatever." Does the gang currently in Congress and the White House claim anything less?

It's time to rebel--in the name of freedom and constitutional government, against a Congress and President who have no respect for either.

Bill Bucko

And don't forget -- JOIN A PROTEST ON TEA PARTY TAX DAY, APRIL 15!

Thomas Jefferson said: "A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have." Why don't the politicians go to Cuba? It's the land of their dreams. The government controls everything.

Bill Bucko

Bill, Please don't make any more suggestions like this. Apparently the Congressional Black Caucus went to Cuba this week. They were all very impressed.

The Marxist bastards should have stayed there.

Michelle Malkin castigates them for their willful blindness to the bloody dictatorship they found so congenial. Unfortunately, she concentrated on Cuba's lack of religious liberty, instead of on the more general lack of freedom.

We are at war. Marxism now rules most academic departments and most politicians; and they hate America (and freedom) with a virulent hatred. If they havn't put us in concentration camps, it's only because they can't get away with it--yet.

I agree with Dr. Ridpath: Marxists are psychopathic killers, who have a pseudo-philosophical justification for what they do.

Thomas Jefferson said: "A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have." Why don't the politicians go to Cuba? It's the land of their dreams. The government controls everything.

Bill Bucko

Bill, Please don't make any more suggestions like this. Apparently the Congressional Black Caucus went to Cuba this week. They were all very impressed.

It simply amazes me that anyone can see a commie regime like Cuba first hand and be anything but sickened. Some years ago, I decided to see Communism up close before it finally died (not imagining you would elect Obama!).

Anyway, the whole place is a crumbling, authoritarian, beggar-economy come prison-camp brothel. The crumbling infrastructure from the 1950's has just about had it, people's homes were unrepaired slums pure and simple, I had people beg me to smuggle letters out because free expression was banned and criminal, the total poverty was some of the worst I've seen anywhere (and I've been around the middle-east!), oh yes, and the gun-toting army was everywhere to keep the disarmed people under control.

The only people with any money were the foreigners and of course, the elite politicos who enjoyed the foreign hotels as well as their own young women. It was before I read 'Atlas' but even then, if you had any shred of human decency or respect for freedom, you could do nothing but hate the Cuban commies who have a track record of 'show-trial and murder'

Utterly sickening.

Bill Bucko

It simply amazes me that anyone can see a commie regime like Cuba first hand and be anything but sickened. Some years ago, I decided to see Communism up close before it finally died (not imagining you would elect Obama!).

Anyway, the whole place is a crumbling, authoritarian, beggar-economy come prison-camp brothel. The crumbling infrastructure from the 1950's has just about had it, people's homes were unrepaired slums pure and simple, I had people beg me to smuggle letters out because free expression was banned and criminal, the total poverty was some of the worst I've seen anywhere (and I've been around the middle-east!), oh yes, and the gun-toting army was everywhere to keep the disarmed people under control.

The only people with any money were the foreigners and of course, the elite politicos who enjoyed the foreign hotels as well as their own young women. It was before I read 'Atlas' but even then, if you had any shred of human decency or respect for freedom, you could do nothing but hate the Cuban commies who have a track record of 'show-trial and murder'

Utterly sickening.

And guess which country is the no. 1 vacation destination for Canadians? (Sigh.)

I had people beg me to smuggle letters out because free expression was banned and criminal

Seven, in case anyone is wondering, I had a Brit passport so I thought **** 'em I could always plead ignorance

I posted 'em in the UK on my return, all to Spain.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0