JMartins

Pictures of Ayn Rand

6 posts in this topic

Are any of you aware of a place where I can find high resolution images of Ayn Rand? I'm particularly looking for the ones I've posted below. I'd love to purchase them as real physical photographs as well -- do you know if there's any place to do so? Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that ARI has any for sale.

aynrandstamp.jpg

aynrand3.jpg

While searching for images, I came across the following caricature of Ayn Rand, by an unknown artist. I found it pretty amusing. :rolleyes:

randworld.jpg

Are any of you aware of a place where I can find high resolution images of Ayn Rand? I'm particularly looking for the ones I've posted below. I'd love to purchase them as real physical photographs as well -- do you know if there's any place to do so? Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that ARI has any for sale.

ARI has whole series of high quality photos for sale. I don't know if they include the specific ones you are looking for.

Are any of you aware of a place where I can find high resolution images of Ayn Rand?

Try this link.

I'm particularly looking for the ones I've posted below. I'd love to purchase them as real physical photographs as well -- do you know if there's any place to do so?

You can get poster-sized prints here.

While searching for images, I came across the following caricature of Ayn Rand, by an unknown artist. I found it pretty amusing. :rolleyes:

randworld.jpg

Just what did you find amusing about it?

I'm not sure whether you intended this to be a joke or not, but I'm of course aware of Google. I underscored the words "high resolution", but should probably have clarified that I'm looking for large images of high resolution. Unfortunately, the images of Ayn Rand produced by Google Search don't meet those criteria. I've been searching for a web shop that sells portraits or high resolutions images of historical people, but to no avail.