Rose Lake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETSY!

33 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday, Betsy! This is my second time saying it, but I guess that's okay. :D

I hope you had a happy birthday, Betsy. Sorry I'm a day late (again).

post-47-1255392812.jpg(*)

... and bringing up the rear...

Happy Birthday, Betsy!! (how do you conjugate that sentence fragment in past tense? Happy Birthday, Betsy?)

Joining the chorus of thanks for your terrific Forum and your benevolent presence.

(*) seemed appropriate; Apple-flavored?.

post-47-1255392812.jpg(*)

... and bringing up the rear...

Happy Birthday, Betsy!! (how do you conjugate that sentence fragment in past tense? Happy Birthday, Betsy?)

Joining the chorus of thanks for your terrific Forum and your benevolent presence.

(*) seemed appropriate; Apple-flavored?.

I puzzled over the identity of that thing that looked like an iPhone, but kinda weird. Finally figured it out... it's an "apple" cake! :D That's pretty cool.

Betsy, I hope you enjoy your birthday goodies - a champagne toast, the green dollar sign, some royal Korean cuisine for dinner, a clever birthday poem, a bit of Rube Goldbergian wonder, a capitalist cake for dessert (yummy!) and the birthday greetings and wishes from your fellow Ayn Rand fans who took the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday, and to express gratitude for the values you offer, material and spiritual, and for the character that makes them possible. Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Indeed I did! Thanks so much, everybody.

(Loved the extra-dark chocolate frosting on the Apple cake!)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting