inventor

ARTIST discovered on THE FORUM

5 posts in this topic

You have probably seen the artist, Ifat Glassman, referred to on THE FORUM,

and her works may be seen at her web site,

http://www.ifatart.com/computer.html .

Rarely does a person get to see the world of an artist, and her pictures are most beautiful.

Inventor

Ifat is a member of THE FORUM. Click here to see her profile.

Hi, I noticed this page occasionally shows up as a referral to my website, I figure I'd correct the address to the current one. It's just www.ifatart.com

I'm flattered and treasure the compliment.

I have new work now, mostly my student work. The work Inventor was referring to is no longer available online. I do have it on display to my friends on Facebook, if anyone is interested in adding me, just send a request. Now I mostly display what I do at my school - a lot less imagination and a lot more working from life.

Hey Ifat! So you decided to drop EE and start doing art full-time instead? That's really neat! It was cool to see that painting of Bouguereau in your blog—he's probably my favourite "non-Objectivist" painter, but I've never really met other people who love him as much as I do. (Though admittedly, my friends aren't super into art.)

I decided to drop engineering as a career after my 2nd year, when I realized it cannot be combined with art. I finished the degree though for several reasons (it's Biomedical Engineering though, not Electric Engineering). I am an artist, it's what fits me and who I am.