Abaco

Domestic Prison Camps

10 posts in this topic

Recently, a coworker of mine suggested I look into this topic - that camps have been constructed all around the country. These camps appear to be able to house large populations and are built to keep people against their will. The person who mentioned it to me claimed to know a guy who delivered water treatment to some of the facilities in construction. I really don't know what to think about this. Is there even any truth to it? Is it just some great internet hoax? Anyway, this link is just to a movie about this subject. Is anybody else here familiar with the story (urban legend?).

I've always thought that we are sure to repeat history, in many things. Today, I learned that the woman who helped hide Anne Frank has passed away - giving me some thought on this subject.

The "APFN" website is chock full of nonsense -- 9/11 conspiracy theories, Branch Davidian conspiracies, Christian theology, etc. Lots of paranoia and arbitrary assertions.

The "APFN" website is chock full of nonsense -- 9/11 conspiracy theories, Branch Davidian conspiracies, Christian theology, etc. Lots of paranoia and arbitrary assertions.
To the camps with you, infidel!

Sorry Charles. I just went out and snagged this one, which appears to be a collection of blather, er information on the subject.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm ://http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm[...quot;]

Blather is right.

The lead page pictures of razor-wire show incomplete installations. The guard towers are fakes; a guard wouldn't spend more than two hours standing in the ones shown. They are unnecessarily close together; after all a soldier's battle rifle, or machine pistol, for thhat matter, has a useful range of at least 400M. The photo may be a theatrical set. There are no floodlights. Real world compounds used in the military for basic training of soldiers, where the training involves techniques for Army 'Escape and Survival' training programs, are far more realistic. Those are not as big as an entire post; rather the "enemy prison camps" are only large enough to accomodate a company at a time, and then only for the time of a few hours. Nonetheless, the training experience is really scary and realistic - even though no one ever gets hurt in the training and only gets shouted at. Whoever has gone through that training in the army knows better.

The web site mentions Ft. Dix, NJ, as a supposed concentration camp. That post was built and used as an Army infantry training base, if not for training soldiers from other branches. Of course it was built to house large numbers of Army personnel for only a few months at a time. That fact has escaped the concentration camp fear mongers. During wartime huge numbers were trained there. During peacetime the government would seek other uses, however, large scale military training operations would still be provided for. Whether or not that particular base has been phased out or is active is unknown to me. The average army bases are most easily walked out of. They are not surrounded by wire, guard posts, fortifications, or surveilance means because in America the soldiers, bar the homesick ones, don't want to leave the post. Even with the draft the recruits seldom went AWOL. One can easily walk in and out of them. The army posts as a result are not designed to be containment facilities, which need to be actual prisons. The writers of the web site are frauds. They are not evaluating all the facts regarding the inventory of actual posts.

Inventor

To the camps with you, infidel!

That's right! Shackle him into a freight car.

Recently, a coworker of mine suggested I look into this topic - that camps have been constructed all around the country.

Here is how I put it together...

In the movie THE KEEP, the one German soldier said that he studied fortifications all over Europe and there is something wrong with this one. The walls slant the wrong way. It is not meant to keep something out, but to keep something in.

That stayed with me.... because I noticed that the regional postal substation is built that way. It is not to protect the mails from thieves and intruders, but to keep in anything locked in. The barbed wire points the wrong way: in.

Years later.... I enjoyed Jurassic Park. Again, the park was designed to keep the animals in.

Years later... I drove through "Alligator Alley" across southern Florida and again, the barriers do not keep people from getting in to the wilds, but to keep the wilds from getting out to the people on the highway.

So, I think about that regional postal substation with its barbed wire pointing in.

Recently, a coworker of mine suggested I look into this topic - that camps have been constructed all around the country. These camps appear to be able to house large populations and are built to keep people against their will. The person who mentioned it to me claimed to know a guy who delivered water treatment to some of the facilities in construction. I really don't know what to think about this. Is there even any truth to it? Is it just some great internet hoax? Anyway, this link is just to a movie about this subject. Is anybody else here familiar with the story (urban legend?)...

Glenn Beck featured this hoax on his TV show about a year ago. He tracked down the source of some widely circulated photos showing what facilities they had actually come from, which had nothing to do with the wild claims.

You are better off restricting your concerns to more "mundane" and more realistic threats from ongoing abuses like IRS persecution and viro agencies.

That's funny. I would think that Glenn Beck would have a field day getting worked up over this. I like Glenn Beck, actually. I think he's a clown sometimes but I appreciate that, as I am too. I agree with him much of the time. My wife got me his book "Arguing with Idiots" for Christmas and it's a fun, easy read...in a semi-comic-book layout.

Wild theories like this one on prison camps are fun...in a UFO-kind of way. :D