RayK

Progressive Exercise

52 posts in this topic

Congratualtions again, Ray. At this rate you will soon reach the limit of how many you can train directly yourself, and then you will need to train the trainers for your business to grow. Today, Las Vegas. Tomorrow, the world!

Thanks Stephen. I hope and have planned to take on trainers to train soon.

Today is the 7th anniversary of the opening of Progressive Exercise! For me the opening of Progressive Exercise is worthy of noting and relishing.

Today is the 7th anniversary of the opening of Progressive Exercise! For me the opening of Progressive Exercise is worthy of noting and relishing.

Indeed! Congratulations, Ray.

Congratulations RayK!

I love milestones. The signposts along your way that alert you to your success in consistently practicing your virtues.

May your next 7 years bring you as much pride as your last 7.

Thank you Betsy, Rob, Jordan, Rose and Sophia as I appreciate your remarks.

I am going to take some of my customers, family and friends out to eat, drink and be merry (within reason of course :P ), at my favorite restaurant, The Elephant Bar.

7 years is an outstanding achievement. Congratulations!

Thank you Betsy, Rob, Jordan, Rose and Sophia as I appreciate your remarks.

I am going to take some of my customers, family and friends out to eat, drink and be merry (within reason of course :P ), at my favorite restaurant, The Elephant Bar.

And tomorrow may you fly! Congratulations Ray.

Congrats Kirk - I'm glad your hard work is paying off.

Obviously testimonials are not part of the scientific method. But, they can show observed benefits received by the person or person's who wrote the testimony. Today I was given seven testimonials written by the clients that have achieved their benefits by applying the fundamentals of Progressive Exercise. I intend on putting the testimonials on my website over the next couple of days for anyone that wants to read them.

To my clients and myself, Progressive Exercise is GOOD.

It has been a long time since I have written anything in this thread, but I thought I would give an update to those that have a concern. I have now been in business since May 18th of 2000 and have personally supervised more than 50,000 individual workout sessions. I have a client that dates back to January of 2001 and they still come once a week and make progress. I have another client that has been coming since June of 2003 who also still comes once a week and makes progress. I have many clients that have been coming long-term like these two examples which may demonstrate that they also think that Progressive Exericse is "good" or they would not be wasting their time, resources and money.

One of the reasons that I decided to post today is that I just came back from having a physical for the first time since 2009. My primary care physician retired a few years ago and I had no need to go to the doctor as I feel healthy. I was asked by the local Veterans Administration to come and take a physical so that they could collect information on how I was doing and how my neck was progressing. (For those that do not know I was medically discharged from the Marine Corps on October 1st of 1998 from complications from a spinal injury that happened while training during the summer of 1990.) I will be 44 years of age this October and my basic medical numbers were as follows, BP 100/60, pulse rate 50. As a matter of a fact the doctor stated that I am in; "amazingly excellent shape..." and "What do you do?" So, I quickly explained what I did and he stated; "you are an exemplary example of your ideas." I laughed at his comments and then told him that I have always attempted to live according to the principles I state.

Another reason I decided to post today is because of my wife (Sharon) who has been my longest running trainee as she has allowed me to apply my thoughts on her since 1988. Sharon turned 44 on August 14th of this year and at 5 feet and 4 inches tall she weighs 100 pounds. Sharon has had three children; 20, 18 and 15 and yet she has always gotten back into shape by applying the principles I state. Sharon has been training once a week since the late 1990s and has generated an immense amount of strength for someone so small as she can leg press more than six times her body weight. I have attached a photo taken just two weeks ago that demonstrates what her efforts have allowed her to accomplish.

I could go on and use many more examples but I have done that already in other areas of this forum and it is not what I want to do at this point. What I wanted to do by posting today is demonstrate that the principles that are applied at Progressive Exericse work, they work because they are tied to the nature of man and the benefits do not just disappear as some people have attempted to state. Progressive Exercise is "good" because it enhances one's body which means it enhances one's life. What Sharon and I have accomplished can be accomplished by everyone (within their genetic capacity) when they apply the principles of a rational diet and exercise.

Sharon looks terrific and I'm glad you're doing well too. As they say on Star Trek, "Live long and prosper."

Thank you, Arnold. If either one of us comes close to where the other is at I would enjoy meeting with you no matter the discussion.

. . . eating nothing but grass and heirloom grains, drinking nothing but distilled water and fruit juice, and risking injury or worse through more popular regimens.