Jim A.

Threats against politicians who voted for the Health Care bill

33 posts in this topic

Hey ewv:

You're just FULL of good news, aren't you?

<huge grin>

Now THAT was funny. Very sad, but funny too.

As you can see, all of that is based on existing laws and government policy. You couldn't dream these things up on your own. If Ayn Rand had included it in Atlas Shrugged it would have been considered too unbelievable for fiction.

However, under the latest Valley Rights protection law, #6507289, no one, not even walkers (which also means no government persons) may enter said "valley". Therefore, what is going on there no one will ever know.

Viros always exempt themselves in order to protect their own 'wilderness experience'. Even Ken Burns' cameras are allowed in.

They have engaged in reconnaissance photography with airplanes and satellites all over the country for decades. There is no rural or wilderness area they don't know about or aren't monitoring.

Thanks for the encouraging words; let's hope you're right. I sometimes feel like I'm in the middle of that ball of goo Rand spoke of in The Fountainhead, and it heartens me to know there are still a few people out there who understand. Ever want to just jump into a spaceship and found a new planet?

Nope. This is MY planet and it just needs to be cleaned up -- philosophically.

They have engaged in reconnaissance photography with airplanes and satellites all over the country for decades. There is no rural or wilderness area they don't know about or aren't monitoring.

If they are watching, then the next time I go for a hike in the woods I will let them know that they are number one in my book, but not for the reasons they think. :D

Thanks for the encouraging words; let's hope you're right. I sometimes feel like I'm in the middle of that ball of goo Rand spoke of in The Fountainhead, and it heartens me to know there are still a few people out there who understand. Ever want to just jump into a spaceship and found a new planet?

Nope. This is MY planet and it just needs to be cleaned up -- philosophically.

Hi Betsy:

Well, I could argue that that same line of reasoning would have applied to the colonists staying in England instead of coming over here...but I won't, because I understand the sentiment completely I believe. And share it, 95% of the time.

The other 5% of the time, in my worser moments, I consider the rot to be too deep for repair. How do you "reform" a cancer cell? Nanotech may have the answer if a few years, but it ain't here yet. As H.G. Wells once remarked, "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."

By the way, thank you very much for covering my back at the Broken Arrow Ledger; you are truly a sweetheart and I love you for it! Your repeated forwarding of my links is also greatly appreciated. You are the best!

With Regards,

Bradley

timeforeverymantostir@yahoo.com

If they are watching, then the next time I go for a hike in the woods I will let them know that they are number one in my book, but not for the reasons they think. :D

Hi RayK:

I'll let them know they are Number One as well...with my middle finger. :D

With Regards,

Bradley

Hi RayK:

I'll let them know they are Number One as well...with my middle finger. :D

With Regards,

Bradley

Effective and non-fatal. Good choice.

Bob Kolker

Where did you get the quotation from Moses? Its somewhere on THE FORUM....the one that says, "God is Existence." Is there a citation for the quotation?.

That's helpful when discussing existence with people who advocate the ideas of the big three Near Eastern Post-Platonic religions. Moses is the penultimate authority.

Inventor