Paul's Here

Promiscuous women cause earthquakes

22 posts in this topic

Promiscuous women

Women who dress provocatively and tempt people into promiscuity are to blame for earthquakes, a leading Iranian hard-line cleric has apparently said.

The prayer leader, Hojatoleslam Kazim Sadeghi, says women and girls who "don't dress appropriately" spread "promiscuity in society."

"When promiscuity spreads, earthquakes increase," he says in a video posted Monday on YouTube, apparently of him leading Friday prayers in Tehran, Iran, last week.

"There is no way other than taking refuge in religion and adapting ourselves to Islamic behavior," he adds in the video.

There must be some truth to this. I must admit to having experienced some of those earthquakes myself when observing such women.

Now, how come some geologist didn't come up with this theory to explain earth quacks?

Promiscuous women
Women who dress provocatively and tempt people into promiscuity are to blame for earthquakes, a leading Iranian hard-line cleric has apparently said.

The prayer leader, Hojatoleslam Kazim Sadeghi, says women and girls who "don't dress appropriately" spread "promiscuity in society."

"When promiscuity spreads, earthquakes increase," he says in a video posted Monday on YouTube, apparently of him leading Friday prayers in Tehran, Iran, last week.

"There is no way other than taking refuge in religion and adapting ourselves to Islamic behavior," he adds in the video.

There must be some truth to this. I must admit to having experienced some of those earthquakes myself when observing such women.

Now, how come some geologist didn't come up with this theory to explain earth quacks?

Earth quacks are caused by promiscuous ducks. They should take refuge in duckslamic religion.

Promiscuous women

The geologists aren´t open-minded enough! Duh! (Of course, the Islamistic clerics are *really* open-minded!)

Gee, I wish that I knew some of all those promiscuous women out there! No - on second thought. My wife, Thi, would be mad as hell. And when my wife gets mad at me, she sometimes snarls at me (not completely seriously, but still) - "Henrik, I will fetch the scissors and cut that thing off, if you do not behave!" Ouch! I have too much to lose to taek the risk of hanging out with those promiscuous women which there are supposed to be so many of here in permissive Sweden.

Hmmm, let´s do some deduction in a vacuum. "Earth quacks" sounds a lot like "earth nuts". Peanuts are supposed to be earth nuts. I got it! Earthquakes are caused by peanuts! Let´s go lynch that bum of a president, Jimmy Carter!

...and promiscuous men cause volcanic eruptions? :)

Having lived in California for over 30 years I always kind of suspected that was the case!! It's nice to know for sure. :)

Having lived in California for over 30 years I always kind of suspected that was the case!! It's nice to know for sure. :)

The United Kingdom provides strong contrary evidence to this theory, though.

The United Kingdom provides strong contrary evidence to this theory, though.

I think the cleric didn't say the earthquakes occur where the promiscuous women live, they just occur somewhere. For all we know, the quake in Haiti could have been caused by some chicks on Alpha Centauri. Mystics are not the kind of people who let their ideas be constrained by things like the Law of Identity...

And let's not forget the wingnuts we have in this country: such as the militia group that was preparing to kill policemen--our domestic protectors--in preparation for war against the "Anti-Christ", and the Westboro Church members who travel to funerals for soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and protest right outside, shouting statements that soldiers killed in recent combat are God's punishment for America's tolerance of homosexuality. I always knew it was our defenders of freedom--the men and women in uniform who die for freedom--who are the cause of America's embracing of gays and lesbians! Doesn't everybody know that?

That militia group and the Westboro Church members are, to quote a line from an old movie, "an obscenity on the face of the earth".

‘Boobquake’ an answer for Iranian cleric's earthquake claims:

An Islamic cleric's suggestion that immodestly dressed women cause earthquakes has drawn thousands to join an American student's busty bid to shake up the world -- by revealing cleavage.

Jen McCreight is the creator of Boobquake, an event scheduled for Monday, which has already garnered the support of more than 40,000 people on Facebook.

Ms. McCreight, a 22-year-old attending Purdue University in Indiana, is pushing women to bare their breast cleavage for a day to satirize Islamic cleric Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi, who recently blamed earthquakes on immodest female clothing.

This explains why I like earthquakes so much.

An Islamic cleric's suggestion that immodestly dressed women cause earthquakes has drawn thousands to join an American student's busty bid to shake up the world -- by revealing cleavage.

Jen McCreight is the creator of Boobquake, an event scheduled for Monday, which has already garnered the support of more than 40,000 people on Facebook.

Ms. McCreight, a 22-year-old attending Purdue University in Indiana, is pushing women to bare their breast cleavage for a day to satirize Islamic cleric Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi, who recently blamed earthquakes on immodest female clothing.

I joined the "Boobquake" group on Facebook after a friend opined "I believe that this effort is worthy of broad exposure -- and support."

I replied: Well here's a "broad" that will be supporting the cause -- and and two more things. The only problem is that I live California and, if things get shaken up, I don't want to be at "fault."

I joined the "Boobquake" group on Facebook after a friend opined "I believe that this effort is worthy of broad exposure -- and support."

I replied: Well here's a "broad" that will be supporting the cause -- and and two more things. The only problem is that I live California and, if things get shaken up, I don't want to be at "fault."

:)

And what a boobquake it shall be, too. :)

I like the joke people told when we went to war in Afghanistan in 2001: "What do the men shout at the dancers in an Afghani strip club?" Answer: "Hey--show us your face!!" (Remember the burkas?)

Further Facebook comments:

From JS: OK, but why doesn't the Facebook page have a Photos tab?? We need documentation! :-)

From SA: The visuals stirred by a potential BoobQuake are quite titillating. If one can choose the way one will die then I'm all for a Richter10 BoobQuake. If it doesn't occur will we call it a Big Falsie? Unfortunately, I think this cleric was using reverse psychology and you gals are just playing into his hands... so to speak.

Further Facebook comments:

From JS: OK, but why doesn't the Facebook page have a Photos tab?? We need documentation! :-)

From SA: The visuals stirred by a potential BoobQuake are quite titillating. If one can choose the way one will die then I'm all for a Richter10 BoobQuake. If it doesn't occur will we call it a Big Falsie? Unfortunately, I think this cleric was using reverse psychology and you gals are just playing into his hands... so to speak.

Under the Boobquake page's "Fan Photos" section, some women have been posting pictures. One commenter was unable to contain his appreciation:

MG: "THIS WOMAN UNDERSTANDS THE SACRIFICE NEEDED TO SUPPORT THIS, WELL DONE ASHLEY"

Hey Betsy - good for you for taking part in this.

I appreciate the female form way too much to ever understand these "clerics" or their religion.

I had heard about boobquake on the radio and it really cracked me up.

I love the struggle for freedom!

That's why choosing the right bra is so important. :)

Was that a shot at my weight problem, Betsy? If so, it's RayK that should be held accountable, as he hasn't risen to save me from my cooking!

I love the struggle for freedom!

That's why choosing the right bra is so important. :)

Was that a shot at my weight problem, Betsy? If so, it's RayK that should be held accountable, as he hasn't risen to save me from my cooking!

I will attempt to try harder. :)