Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnRgt

alann's meal at The French Laundry

4 posts in this topic

The afternoon before I had a reservation, I went to the restaurant to pick up a copy of Keller's French Laundry cookbook. [...]

I told him we would be dining there and he said 'we'll look forward to it.' The dinner was spectacular in every respect, from the service to the tiniest detail of plating.

You can't think you're not going to have to go into every little detail of that meal. (Pics and video, please!)

My/our thanks in advance, alann.

The afternoon before I had a reservation, I went to the restaurant to pick up a copy of Keller's French Laundry cookbook. [...]

I told him we would be dining there and he said 'we'll look forward to it.' The dinner was spectacular in every respect, from the service to the tiniest detail of plating.

You can't think you're not going to have to go into every little detail of that meal. (Pics and video, please!)

My/our thanks in advance, alann.

Oh, gosh. It's been awhile. I do have some pictures, which don't do it justice, because I was trying to be discreet in a place where the last thing the waiters would do is to abandon you while you ate. I'll try to dig up the menu, to jog my memory. Give me a week :).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0