RayK

Happy 10th Birthday Progressive Exericse

26 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Ray! :D I always love to see someone succeed, especially someone who values Objectivism as I do.

Thank you, Betsy. I also am looking forward to what will come next and will keep you informed (if you like) as I go along.

Congratulations, Ray.

May Progressive Exercise have no demise,

But men and women grow healthy wise,

And Ray, under-pinning, go right on winning,

With proud success in his happiness.

Thank you, Brian. I enjoy your poems very much and appreciate how you can attach significance to one's special occasions such as you have just done.

Thank you, Brian. I enjoy your poems very much and appreciate how you can attach significance to one's special occasions such as you have just done.

You're welcome, Ray. I'm glad people of integrity like yourself are creating the occassions worthy of signification.

Congratulations, Ray, on a wonderful achievement to a very deserving guy.

Every victory for a good person is a victory for a good world. Happy tenth "anniversary" and keep up the good work(out).

Hey, congratulations, Ray! Excuse my belated kudos. Considering that this birthday, is an earned birthday, rather than a biological phenomenon, and the baby not only survived but prospered and became fit and happy, it is quite an accomplishment.

Here's to the next 10 years of success and enjoyment!

Progressive Exercise came into existence on May 18, 2000.

Felicitations, Ray!