RayK

Idiotic criminals

9 posts in this topic

I had a weird experience this morning as I arrived at my office building which some here might find funny.

I drove up to my office at about 5:45am this morning and noticed a motorized scooter in the building's parking lot which is abnormal this early in the morning. Once I parked my car I got out and walked up to the back door and noticed that it had been burglarized as the lock was broken and the lights were on inside. I walked in and noticed that a few offices were broken into, including my own, but nothing seemed to be missing. I also did not notice anyone in the building and some of the other office doors were still closed and locked which is normal. I proceeded to set up for my first client's workout and figured I would call the police when my client was done. My client was just about to start working out when we heard what seemed to be a door slamming so I went outside to see if there was anyone around of which I saw no one. But as I came back past the scooter I noticed a back-pack on it and decided I was going to take the back-pack and look at it's contents later.

When my client finished his workout I walked him out to his car and the scooter was still in the parking lot. When I walked back into the building I once again checked the offices except this time I noticed that one of the doors that was closed and locked before was now wide open. I called the police and told them of the situation and they stated they would send someone over right away. I decided to look in the back-pack at this point and see if there was any identification, which there was multiple IDs. While waiting for the police I kept checking on my car and the scooter in the parking lot. While in the parking lot I noticed a man walking from the front of the parking lot toward the scooter who I recognized as the man in the IDs. My phone rang so I stepped back inside to answer the call as I thought it was the police. Before I could get off the phone the man knocked on the front door and came in asking whether anyone was in the building and being as pleasant as could be. I responded to his inquiry by stating that yes someone is here and what did he need.

This is where it gets funny. The man ask me if I noticed his scooter in the parking lot (the whole parking lot is empty except for my car) of which I answered yes. He then stated that he must have misplaced his back-pack as he cannot find it and wanted to know if I had seen it and I once again answered yes. He then asked if I knew where it was and I said yes. Finally he asked if he could have it back and I answered no. He then got angry and told me that he needed that back-pack and I should be a nice guy and give it to him. I told him I was not giving it to him and told him that he had three options. His first option was that he could stay and wait for the police with me and explain what he was doing here at this time. His next option was that he could just leave without the back-pack. His last option was that he could attempt to get the back-pack from me right now. He decided to get on his scooter and leave before the police came.

Well, 40 minutes later the police showed up and I filled out a report that looks very similar to what I have written. The police officer laughed when I told her that I looked through the back-pack and that the idiot left his drivers license, his INMATE CARD and other IDs in his bag. When she pulled up his name he had 10 pages of priors on his file and had just had a warrant issued for his arrest yesterday. The police officer then left and took the back-pack and it's contents with her.

About an hour later mister idiotic criminal came back and asked if the police had been there yet and whether or not they took his back-pack. I of course answered yes to both questions. He then got mad at me and told me "that I was creating a lot of problems for him!" I told him that he had created the problems for himself as soon as he chose to come in my building and obviously well before that as his 10 pages worth of priors demonstrates. He responded with a not very polite F-you and then left. As he was walking away I kept think of that show on Reality TV about the worlds dumbest criminals and how well he would fit on that show.

He had an "inmate card"? So he had once lived in a "gated community"!!

Yes, and with guards for security reasons! :D

Ray! Well handled! and very funny. :D

He's almost as stupid as our "intellectual" enemies.

Funny how many of the guys "we" elect are more worthy or prison than that petty thief. And I'm serious.

Funny how many of the guys "we" elect are more worthy or prison than that petty thief. And I'm serious.

True. We have a lot of work to do.