JohnRgt

Sharia in NJ family court

6 posts in this topic

Judge Joseph Charles, in denying the restraining order to the woman after her divorce, ruled that her ex-husband felt he had behaved according to his Muslim beliefs -- and that he did not have "criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault" his wife.

foxnews.com

Sometimes I find it amazing and sad that so many people with J.D.s do not understand the concept indidvidual rights, the Constitution of the United States nor what a moral country creates a government of laws for.

Sometimes I find it amazing and sad that so many people with J.D.s do not understand the concept indidvidual rights, the Constitution of the United States nor what a moral country creates a government of laws for.

You're still amazed? What does all that have to do with being a lawyer? It would be like Bernanke and Geitner advocating sound banking. This isn't the 19th century!

You're still amazed? What does all that have to do with being a lawyer? It would be like Bernanke and Geitner advocating sound banking. This isn't the 19th century!

Yes. And it is really those people with the college degrees who are spreading the ignorance and misinformation.

With an understanding of fundamentals I should be able to determine what should happen when a set of fundamentals are accepted and applied. So, it is not that I am amazed in a way that I never expected the end product, it is more along the context of Ayn Rand's "horror file" which is also why I find it sad.

With an understanding of fundamentals I should be able to determine what should happen when a set of fundamentals are accepted and applied. So, it is not that I am amazed in a way that I never expected the end product, it is more along the context of Ayn Rand's "horror file" which is also why I find it sad.

A new low on its way to becoming the 'accepted' and the norm? Still, "amazed" isn't

the right word. We can argue about it on the way over the cliff.