sean

Saw this coming...

5 posts in this topic

Who saw what coming, and how?

Anyone who's read Atlas shrugged. Anyone who at least got up to the "fighting murder with suicide" part of the story anyway.

Anyone who's read Atlas shrugged. Anyone who at least got up to the "fighting murder with suicide" part of the story anyway.

I still don't know what you are talking about. What exactly in all that did you(?) predict and how do you know that everyone who read Atlas Shrugged predicted it? What is the "suicide" part of the novel you are referring to?

I still don't know what you are talking about. What exactly in all that did you(?) predict and how do you know that everyone who read Atlas Shrugged predicted it? What is the "suicide" part of the novel you are referring to?

I don't get it either. But I recall that Ayn Rand did say that resignation can be honest and that no one can know how much a man can take before suicide is his only answer.

For me, I keep going for my reading of Ayn Rand (must have read "Atlas Shrugged" at least 10 times, along with re-reading everything she wrote, or spoke about). And of course my Marine Corps training that one must never give up. Keep pushing yourself.