Brad Harrington

Your Life IS Your Own!

28 posts in this topic

keep up the great work, Brad!

Thanks Ed. And you can count on it...convincing the world, one mind at a time!!

With Regards,

Brad

timeforeverymantostir@yahoo.com

I posted a comment on the original Daily Miner article last night. Re-read it today - it's not quite as coherent as I would have liked, but it reads okay. (I had already put in a full day of (school) work, but I couldn't let the idiots have the comment on that piece.) Great work, Brad. If I'm going to write a comment, I always feel like it should be somewhere fairly rational (ie, in defense of an good article) rather than on some ridiculous leftist forum. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to comment!

I posted a comment on the original Daily Miner article last night. Re-read it today - it's not quite as coherent as I would have liked, but it reads okay. (I had already put in a full day of (school) work, but I couldn't let the idiots have the comment on that piece.) Great work, Brad. If I'm going to write a comment, I always feel like it should be somewhere fairly rational (ie, in defense of an good article) rather than on some ridiculous leftist forum. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to comment!

It certainly seemed rational enough for me. Thanks for taking the time to do that. It's nice to find out, occasionally, that the entire planet doesn't consist of "gored skulls."

With Regards,

Brad

timeforeverymantostir@yahoo.com