Scott A.

New Website

13 posts in this topic

I am very pleased to announce the creation of a new website that promotes my private practice and writings: http://drsjadams.com/

The website was artistically designed by fellow FORUM member Ifat Glassman, whose thoughtfulness and hard work I appreciate very much. You can see her other work at: http://www.glassmanwebdesign.com/

I would also like to thank Ron Sanders, who allowed us to use his painting "Summer Celebration" on the site. And thanks also to Linda Cordair for helping us link up with Ron.

I will add more writings over time, either in essay or blog format. However, I first have to make the time to write things! I hope you enjoy it.

Congratulations, Scott! I look forward to hearing about the growth that comes from your websites ability to reach outside the city you live in.

Looking good, Scott! And I didn't notice on my first viewing that it was Ifat's work, it's a very pleasing design. Love the way the menu "sticks" when you scroll.

I already "liked" your website when I saw it on Facebook and now I'm liking it on THE FORUM, too.

Here's to lots of new business.

Good stuff, Scott. Your field is in dire need of people like yourself and Michael Hurd.

Looking good, Scott! And I didn't notice on my first viewing that it was Ifat's work, it's a very pleasing design. Love the way the menu "sticks" when you scroll.

Thanks, Bryson! I like that feature, too. Ifat knows a lot about web design.

I already "liked" your website when I saw it on Facebook and now I'm liking it on THE FORUM, too.

Here's to lots of new business.

Thanks, Betsy! I hope to get a facebook page related to my practice up some time in the near future.

Good stuff, Scott. Your field is in dire need of people like yourself and Michael Hurd.

Thank you very much, L-C. Ellen Kenner is also an Objectivist psychotherapist, and of course Ed Locke has been a very prominent I/O psychologist both in Objectivism and the field.