Inspector

Hello Everyone

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Some might know me from other Objectivist forums, but for those who don't:

I go by Inspector online, because you never can be too careful with your identity. :angry:

About me? The short version is that I am an Objectivist; self-taught by reading Miss Rand and Dr. Peikoff. I live in the Chicago area with my wife (who is also an Objectivist) and work to make ends meet while she applies to medical school. My hobbies include bodybuilding, hot rodding and racing my car, and visiting forums to learn more and further integrate my ideas.

To be honest, I came here because of Stephen, who is often able to pick out fine distinctions in complicated questions.

Hi everyone!

Some might know me from other Objectivist forums, but for those who don't:

I go by Inspector online, because you never can be too careful with your identity.  :angry:

About me? The short version is that I am an Objectivist; self-taught by reading Miss Rand and Dr. Peikoff. I live in the Chicago area with my wife (who is also an Objectivist) and work to make ends meet while she applies to medical school. My hobbies include bodybuilding, hot rodding and racing my car, and visiting forums to learn more and further integrate my ideas.

To be honest, I came here because of Stephen, who is often able to pick out fine distinctions in complicated questions.

Thank you, Inspector. We look forward to your participation on THE FORUM.

p.s. I am still waiting for my C6 convertible. :o Production with the power top has been delayed now for almost three months!

Thank you, Inspector. We look forward to your participation on THE FORUM.

p.s. I am still waiting for my C6 convertible.  :angry:  Production with the power top has been delayed now for almost three months!

I just went to the Chicago auto show today and sat in a C6 convertable. I must say it was quite hard to stand up! :o The experience removed all doubt that I will have to earn my own 'vette someday.

I just went to the Chicago auto show today and sat in a C6 convertable. I must say it was quite hard to stand up!  :angry:

If all you did was sit in it then you missed most of the fun. :o The speed and the handling are truly superb.

The experience removed all doubt that I will have to earn my own 'vette someday.

I do not doubt that you will.

If all you did was sit in it then you missed most of the fun.  :angry: The speed and the handling are truly superb. 

LOL, quite so. I did, however, get a more palpable feel for those facts. It's more than just reading about them or seeing pictures. It is a well-crafted machine with a certain clarity of purpose. Its form communicated its function, as it were.

I do not doubt that you will.

Thank you. Nor do I!

Which is, of course, far from the only reason I came here. It's also good to see Betsy's optimism again!