Paul's Here

200 years of history in 3D

7 posts in this topic

Check

out.

"Pretty neat." But there is no mention of the fundamental reasons why the leading countries were leading and hence why they are still just statistics.

"Pretty neat." But there is no mention of the fundamental reasons why the leading countries were leading and hence why they are still just statistics.

I believe he did refer to the industrial revolution as the cause of the prosperity.

I believe he did refer to the industrial revolution as the cause of the prosperity.

He does mention the industrial revolution, but it was an acknowledgement of individual rights that allowed that to happen.

He does mention the industrial revolution, but it was an acknowledgement of individual rights that allowed that to happen.

Do you know anyone other than Objectivists who make that connection?

Do you know anyone other than Objectivists who make that connection?

No, not even most of the most profound economist from the last two centuries seem to grasp the connection.