redfarmer

Most of you probably recognize me already...

3 posts in this topic

Hello, all! I'm Chris. I'm 24 years old and work in a retail store right now. Retail is not my passion, though, and I plan on going back to school in either the fall or the winter.

I've been an Objectivist for about a year now and have read all of Ayn Rand's works. They helped me find purpose in an otherwise purposeless life. I was a Christian all through my adolescent years and deconverted when I was 19. Since that, I had been searching for something to fill the gap left by my deconversion and found it in the form of philosophy.

I'm impressed with what Stephen has done with the place and look forward to posting here.

Hello, all! I'm Chris. I'm 24 years old and work in a retail store right now. Retail is not my passion, though, and I plan on going back to school in either the fall or the winter.

I've been an Objectivist for about a year now and have read all of Ayn Rand's works. They helped me find purpose in an otherwise purposeless life. I was a Christian all through my adolescent years and deconverted when I was 19. Since that, I had been searching for something to fill the gap left by my deconversion and found it in the form of philosophy.

I'm impressed with what Stephen has done with the place and look forward to posting here.

Welcome to THE FORUM, redfarmer. Glad you like the format, and we welcome your posts here.

Welcome to THE FORUM, redfarmer. Glad you like the format, and we welcome your posts here.

Thanks, Stephen! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to get to read yours and Betsy's posts again.