Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnRgt

UN to get serious US cash for GW "fight"

7 posts in this topic

I didn't get all of it, but Limbaugh just said that Lord Monckton has seen a draft of the latest UN resolution on GW. Supposedly, the US has pledged as much as 1.5% of its GDP to the UN's GWWRF (Global Warming Wealth Redistribution Fund.)

The name of that thing makes me want to throw up.

How did that happen? Right now everything cleantech is getting hammered by markets, who rightly realize that there are certain things that just go once you no longer have the luxury of a bubble to fund them...

The name of that thing makes me want to throw up.

FYI: I made that name up for a dash of sarcasm (I thought that was obvious, as they're not that blatant -- at least not yet.)

That would be about 220 billion for 2010 and probably a bit more in '11. is this proposal a one time deal or the world most ridiculous annuity.

But, on the bright side this thing passing would likely nail the coffin in obama's reelection hopes unless palin decides to run.

Overall I still think Global Warming Man Bear Pig is on its way out. The scientific opposition leveled against it, particularly by non-University groups and random bloggers on the internet, was fierce and decimating.

That would be about 220 billion for 2010 and probably a bit more in '11. is this proposal a one time deal or the world most ridiculous annuity.

I'm thinking it's an annual thing or until there are no standard of living disparities anywhere, ie, the end.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0