Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul's Here

The role of unreason in man's life

6 posts in this topic

90% unemployment is not enough; an inflation rate of 231,000,000% is not enough; 51% of all foreign companies is not enough.

The time has come for ... revenge

Mugabe's Threat

What's left to seize? The farms seized from the "Westerners" are already running at 2% of their former production rate.

At least he can't print money anymore, people are using USD and EUR and GBP which do not inflate wildly (by African standards) for everyday purchases in Zimbabwe.

90% unemployment is not enough; an inflation rate of 231,000,000% is not enough; 51% of all foreign companies is not enough.
The time has come for ... revenge

Mugabe's Threat

The commenters in that CNN article are refreshingly rational. Many are pointing out that the corporations aren't at fault, but the government, for having such brutal, anti-freedom policies. I'm feeling good about my fellow-man today :blink:

Leave Mugabe and his ilk in the pest-hole they created.

He reminds me of a real-life James Taggart.

Rhodesia was once one of the most idealic places on this planet in which to live. The West were falling all over themselves giving support to Mugabi and Nkromo, the communist insurgents. What did they expect as a result? Unfortunately, in Africa Marxism was a closer fit to tribalism than was Capitalism. Africa has paid the price for that choice.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0