Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brianna

What do women want?

8 posts in this topic

What do women want?!
Are you sure you really want to get into this, Brianna? :blink:

Now to become a man for my kind of woman to admire, and then to find that woman. Quite a task. The first one should be doable; the second one probably requires moving out of the country.

What do women want?!
Are you sure you really want to get into this, Brianna? :blink:

Well, I posted the first article, and people seemed to enjoy discussing it. Seems only fair to post the second.

Ran across this article today. Seems pretty on the money.

Now to become a man for my kind of woman to admire, and then to find that woman. Quite a task. The first one should be doable; the second one probably requires moving out of the country.

The first statement is a conundrum I too deal with constantly and it bedevils me. I have been alone for six years now and it may be as many more before I can answer that question. As to your second comment, I know where you are coming from, having lived in a few countries in Europe where the women seemed more accepting of the right to exist without being a superstar. Still, American women have their attractions and I am happy to know a few (a very few and that is a problem).

There are a little fewer than 3.5 billion (with a "b") women and girls on this planet. How can we sensibly assume there is one thing which they all want? And even if there were, how could we find it out?

ruveyn

There are a little fewer than 3.5 billion (with a "b") women and girls on this planet. How can we sensibly assume there is one thing which they all want? And even if there were, how could we find it out?

ruveyn

The OP probably believes there some common threads in gender based emotions and thinking. This may be based on the writer's experiences.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0