Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Bucko

Ed Cline novels for Kindle on sale now!

6 posts in this topic

FYI: Novelist Edward Cline has announced on Facebook:

"I have repriced my non-Sparrowhawk Kindle edition novels to 99 cents. These include China Basin, The Head of Athena, Whisper the Guns, We Three Kings, and Run From Judgment."

Ed is the most accomplished writer of Romantic Realist fiction today. I urge everyone to enjoy these exciting, intriguing, thought-provoking novels! The first two titles are from the Cyrus Skeen detective series, set in Roaring Twenties San Francisco. Here are links:

The last three titles are from the Merritt Fury adventure series. Here are links:

Don't own a Kindle device? No problem! Just download the free Kindle for PC application.

Thanks for mentioning this, Bill.

I can't help but wonder: why isn't the first Sparrowhawk book available for the Kindle, while all the rest are?

Have you thought about making The Outcasts available via Kindle, Bill?

And/or, developing a screenplay for a movie or miniseries based on the novel?

Have you thought about making The Outcasts available via Kindle, Bill?

Thanks for your interest. I've been too busy to spend much time thinking about it, but yes, I probably will at some point--as well as Raphaella di Piero.

No screenplay, however. Adapting my own work doesn't interest me. Nor do I see any realistic prospect of my works being filmed until a generation from now, when Objectivism has influenced the culture to a greater extent.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0