Brad Harrington

Liberty's Torch Radio Interview

7 posts in this topic

If anyone has an interest, Barbie and I were interviewed for half an hour on Gary Freeman's "Across America" radio show the Saturday before last. The original link is here on KGAB 650 AM's website, or I've posted it on the Torch's website as well.

I stumbled a bit here and there, but I think overall I did a decent job. A little bit of Ayn Rand, a good dose of individual rights, a lot of "Tea Party," and I even got in a good dig on the tax-supported propaganda camps and how they are destroying the brains of our youth. Barbie came out swinging for independent thought and the perils of being a "follower," and I think we make a pretty good team. Damn, I'm lucky that girl decided to marry me after all...

Brad

publisher@libertystorch.us

Barb

editor@libertystorch.us

Excellent interview, Brad! You had a sympathetic interviewer, which is great, and you definitely got your point of view across. All the best for this project and for the both of you. That's inspiring, thanks!

Excellent interview, Brad! You had a sympathetic interviewer, which is great, and you definitely got your point of view across. All the best for this project and for the both of you. That's inspiring, thanks!

Thanks, Alann. I DID get lucky with Gary and his partner Chris; Gary's actually a hoot to talk to anytime, and I've picked him to be my 3rd issue's "Local Lantern of Liberty."

Next phase of the trip: We've traded a full-page ad with KYOY FM for 100 30-second commercial spots...and Barbie and I are gonna do the commercial ourselves. Hah! THIS should be both fun and interesting. I'll post it when when figure it out and get it just right!

Brad

If anyone has an interest, Barbie and I were interviewed for half an hour on Gary Freeman's "Across America" radio show the Saturday before last. The original link is here on KGAB 650 AM's website, or I've posted it on the Torch's website as well.

I stumbled a bit here and there, but I think overall I did a decent job. A little bit of Ayn Rand, a good dose of individual rights, a lot of "Tea Party," and I even got in a good dig on the tax-supported propaganda camps and how they are destroying the brains of our youth. Barbie came out swinging for independent thought and the perils of being a "follower," and I think we make a pretty good team. Damn, I'm lucky that girl decided to marry me after all...

Brad

Barb

editor@libertystorch.us

Excellent broadcast. You are optimistic that a publication that speaks to the mind will succeed. I sincerely hope that subsequent facts bear your optimism out.

ruveyn

Excellent broadcast. You are optimistic that a publication that speaks to the mind will succeed. I sincerely hope that subsequent facts bear your optimism out.

ruveyn

Thanks, Ruveyn. Atlas Shrugged spoke to the mind and look at IT'S success. NO presumption on my part there, by the way - I certainly wouldn't compare the intellectual caliber of the Torch to that of Atlas Shrugged. I'll just use the former to plug the latter like silly. <huge grin>

But both publications are coming from the same place and speaking to the same audience - the best of the truly human minds out there - and it is AS's success in this arena that tells me this is not only do-able but probable as well, provided I handle it correctly. I'm strapping in for a roller-coaster ride, brother! And I've got plenty of empty cars on the tracks for anyone else who wants to come along. It's about time we kick some serious collectivist ass and put our country, as well as our world, back into the hands of truly free individuals where it belongs.

Take Care,

Brad

But both publications are coming from the same place and speaking to the same audience - the best of the truly human minds out there - and it is AS's success in this arena that tells me this is not only do-able but probable as well, provided I handle it correctly. I'm strapping in for a roller-coaster ride, brother! And I've got plenty of empty cars on the tracks for anyone else who wants to come along. It's about time we kick some serious collectivist ass and put our country, as well as our world, back into the hands of truly free individuals where it belongs.

LIKE! Big time!

LIKE! Big time!

Heh heh heh!! Your forum doesn't HAVE a "Like" button; your Facebook slip is showing. :)

Thanks, Betsy. I'm in the beginning of the adventure of my life... Wish I would have started doing this 30 years ago. But then I wouldn't have had Barbie along side of me then... So maybe this was how things were "meant" to have been after all.

Brad