Joss Delage

Would it be effective pol marketing to start calling Obama "Mr. 9%"?

8 posts in this topic

Or "President 9%", or spelled "Nine Percent" - doesn't matter. I think he should be branded with his unemployment record in preparation of the elections.

Or "President 9%", or spelled "Nine Percent" - doesn't matter. I think he should be branded with his unemployment record in preparation of the elections.

I like it.

I like it.

Of course, with the country''s growth rate at a flatline for August, "President Zero" has a pretty humiliating ring to it as well. ESPECIALLY since a 0 looks like an O, the first letter in his last name. :)

Yeah, "President Zero" works for me!! <huge grin>

Brad

I like it.

Of course, with the country''s growth rate at a flatline for August, "President Zero" has a pretty humiliating ring to it as well. ESPECIALLY since a 0 looks like an O, the first letter in his last name. :)

Brad

Going in the opposite direction, how about Mr. 14 trillion?

How about Zero-Bama."

<LMAO!!!>

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!" If you ask me.

Brad

I like it.

Every time I use his name anywhere, I spell it with a zero instead of the 'O'. President 0bama. Most people don't notice, but it feels good doing it.