Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam Wildavsky

Visiting The Netherlands

3 posts in this topic

I'll be playing bridge in Eindhoven later this month. I plan on doing some traveling while I'm in Holland. I'll visit Amsterdam and perhaps a couple other cities. Any suggestions? Anyone know any Objectivists there?

What a shame I just noticed this post, I've never met another Objectivist in real life so it would've been very nice to meet. Too bad though, how was your trip?

What a shame I just noticed this post, I've never met another Objectivist in real life so it would've been very nice to meet. Too bad though, how was your trip?

Laars,

There's a good chance I could get to Holland again before the year is out. I've been going on occasional off shore jobs for a Dutch Company based in Langedijk. Don't always go through Holland to get to the job but sometimes it works out that way. Once spent a weeks decompression time there after doing a 2 month job in Nigeria for them.

To bad I too just noticed Adam's post. I would have recomended he ride the Antique Stoom Tram from Medemblik to Horne and spend the day kick'n about there.

A=A

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0