Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ruveyn ben yosef

Khadafi dead or captured

6 posts in this topic

Reuters reports that Khadafi is either dead or captured.

As seen on T.V. lots of Islamic thugs firing their guns into the air. The means they are happy.

If the report is true, then good riddance to putrid offal.

ruveyn

I always wondered why more of those bullets didn't come down and kill people on the ground. That would stop such a stupid practice.

I always wondered why more of those bullets didn't come down and kill people on the ground. That would stop such a stupid practice.

They all come down since none of them achieve escape velocity. As Werner von Braun once said: Was immer ausgehen herunterkommen mussen. Von Braun also said: Mein Ziel ist es nach den Sternen, aber manchmal habe ich Bombe London und Antwerpen.

Mark Simone, on the radio this morning:

~"The rebels put a gun to his head and demanded to know . . . how he spells his last name!"

Mark Simone, on the radio this morning:

~"The rebels put a gun to his head and demanded to know . . . how he spells his last name!"

Wow, they take spelling mistakes seriously in that case. :excl:

"I always wondered why more of those bullets didn't come down and kill people on the ground. That would stop such a stupid practice."

I once read a book (nonfiction) where an Iraqi woman said that occasionally they did kill people. Apparently nobody cares. I don't understand why.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0