Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L-C

Love of the guilty for being the guilty

4 posts in this topic

You all have at least some knowledge of Sweden's faults as a multiculturalist and egalitarian mixed economy. But something you may not be aware of is perhaps the most obscene among all its perversions: the endless mercy and tolerance for those who are guilty of crimes against individuals (do not blaspheme - such as committing tax evasion - though, or you may go down harder than a rapist) coupled with unbelievable indifference toward and crippling of their victims.

This article details the latest example: http://www.thelocal.se/37916/20111213/

In short, a 41 year old murderer was released this year after his prison sentence for murdering his girlfriend. 6 months later he raped a 12 year old. Read the article if you want more details. He is now being sentenced to 4 years and an additional 4 because, well, he did kill a person previously. Thankfully I don't need to tell or argue with you how obscene all of this is.

Taxes, welfare, multiculturalism, Islamization, anti-freedom of speech laws - they'll all real. But it is in this area that the true spirit of Sweden's collectivism is manifest most clearly. One "unnecessary" blow from an attacked defending his life and health against an assailant and he's prosecuted. You may not use weapons, since life is to be a jousting match between the innocent and the guilty, and who's to say who deserves better? Why, let's actually answer that and proclaim "the guilty and the state".

Americans should not hasten to group themselves with Europe as the "Western world". Don't forget how unique your rights are. Your First Amendment is unmatched not just by North Korea and its peers, but by other modern industrialized countries as well, to an extent I suspect would surprise you. And I know that many of you appreciate your Second Amendment, but to me it is absolutely sacred. I've seen too much obscenity. As soon as I can, I am leaving everyone I know behind permanently and the 2A is a very large part of my reasons. It doesn't take another life ruined by a criminal protected by "compassionate" high school graduate politicians on top 3% payrolls for me to make my decision.

People complain about how many people we have in prisons, but I must say I'd rather have crowded prisons and proper sentencing than the utter indifference towards crime I've seen in Europe. This case is not the only appalling example I've seen, nor is Sweden the only appalling European country in this regard.

I've found that some things are better not to think about, like the sentencing of criminals in Sweden, lest one turns vigilante. I don't think there's anything that gets me more furious than this perversion of justice.

A friend of mine who's a police officer told me about the best arrest he's ever made. The criminal had, unprovoked, charged the victim and hit him so he fell with the back his head into the ground. It's not clear what happened to the victim, but he had been without breathing for over 2 minutes before the paramedics got it started again.

The criminal motivated his actions by stating that the victim had to learn to respect him. During the ride to the police station he not only admits to the crime, but also gives an endless tirade of how the victim deserved it, what he though about the police force and how he would like to treat their mothers.

My friend writes and extensive report where he quotes everything the criminal has said.

The whole case is crystal clear. It's a very simple trial.

The criminal gets released after 18 months.

The victim is either dead or severly brain damaged.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0