bborg

Question for extroverts

30 posts in this topic

Shyness isn’t personality, it’s a fear and insecurity. Introverts can become shy, but so can extroverts.

In one of his lectures, I can't remember which one right now, Dr Locke mentioned that is genetic.

Does anyone know if I'm remembering correctly, which lecture I'm thinking of, and whether or not shyness has a genetic cause/component?

My thanks in advance.

Shyness isn’t personality, it’s a fear and insecurity. Introverts can become shy, but so can extroverts.

In one of his lectures, I can't remember which one right now, Dr Locke mentioned that is genetic.

Does anyone know if I'm remembering correctly, which lecture I'm thinking of, and whether or not shyness has a genetic cause/component?

My thanks in advance.

Please see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shyness#Genetics_and_heredity

ruveyn

My thanks in advance.

Please see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shyness#Genetics_and_heredity

ruveyn

Not thrilled with the source.

In the event you're still looking, may I suggest a cooking class. Lots of successful women in their twenties and thirties are taking cooking class. After getting their career off the ground, they are realizing that they will have to entertain.

I (Female) have taken cooking classes. There would be a lone male or two who were tired of eating out all the time. The women made a big fuss of the lone male. And what better way to ask a women out by inviting her to test your recipe from class. Homework can be fun