Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darrell Cody

What did you think of the second Presidential debate?

6 posts in this topic

It's 10:00 and Obama is located smacked down.

Romney actually had charisma and some logic. Reminds of the days when we had a President who wasn't a criminal liar.

Both Obama and the Moderator lied about the Benghazi terrorist attack, which infuriated me. Obama called it a "spontaneous protest" repeatedly on TV for days.

Overall I thought Romney was strong, and the questions and the moderator were a little gentle on Obama. I mean for God's sake, a woman asks a straight question about F&F and Obama steers away from answering it, and the moderator doesn't pressure him about it. The Left owns much of the media, so I guess it's the best you could ask for.

I thought Romney was pretty weak. It might not matter - I have that pet theory that what helped Romney during the 1st debate wasn't that he "won" it but rather that he was simply able to introduce himself to a bunch of people who had only heard of him from very biased media. So maybe his actual performance is not the key determinant (within reason).

It's 10:00 and Obama is located smacked down.

Romney actually had charisma and some logic. Reminds of the days when we had a President who wasn't a criminal liar.

When was that?

ruveyn

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0