Erik Christensen

CIA denied help in Benghazi

10 posts in this topic

Supposedly a soldier on the ground was "painting" targets so a gunship could hit them, and he was given no air support. Probably orders "from high" told the air support to stand down. It's sad, but it sounds like people were left to die, and no one will explain why.

You guys don't get it. The reason they hate us is because we're such brutes. A lighter footprint is the way to peace, that is, peace through defeat.

Obama's refusal to protect the Americans attacked is only a more blatant illustration of the same principle when he earlier refused to provide the protection they had previously begged for in what had already been an obviously dangerous situation. The ambassador had written in his own diary that he knew he was targeted, and the British embassy and even the Red Cross had pulled out. Obama didn't want to offend, let alone fight, his soul mates on the other side.

This is an example of why Rush Limbaugh and others less well known said four years ago that they hoped Obama failed. This latest incident was not a failure by Obama, it is a consequence of what he wants. His personal failure would have been to defend the Americans.

Mark Levin gave an excellent report and analysis of this news report and Obama's evasive response on his radio show tonight. Download the 10/26/12 podcast here.

I'll bet that when Obama was apprised of the attack on our consulate, his response was "Don't bother me, don't bother me, don't bother me."

And to think that O and Hillary told the families of those who were killed while serving in that outpost in the middle of the Stone Age, that a YouTube clip with ~600 hits triggered all this.

They maintained that lie for weeks and still don't acknowledge that it was false, let alone that they were lying for a cover-up. The establishment media won't mention it: As Hilary told them, "what difference does it make?".

Obama said recently that he wouldn't want a son to play football because of the danger of head injuries. Mark Levin noted on his radio show that Obama didn't mention if he would want a son to be an ambassador under him.