Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhilO

March 4, 1789 - November 6, 2012

10 posts in this topic

You underestimate 0bama and his minions. I think the stage is set for Civil War II at this point - which concretely will probably be catalyzed by a hyperinflating dollar coupled with a severely declining economy and diminished government goodies, that start to create a significant population of desperate individuals, especially with families, who can no longer afford to buy gasoline, food, basic shelter. Millions of extremely desperate people. On the path that was just chosen, this becomes an extremely probable event in my view.

The USA cannot survive the policies of Obama and the left. It's just a matter of time. Be prepared. The USA will never fully break, but there are some pains coming.

You underestimate 0bama and his minions. I think the stage is set for Civil War II at this point - which concretely will probably be catalyzed by a hyperinflating dollar coupled with a severely declining economy and diminished government goodies, that start to create a significant population of desperate individuals, especially with families, who can no longer afford to buy gasoline, food, basic shelter. Millions of extremely desperate people. On the path that was just chosen, this becomes an extremely probable event in my view.

I'm well aware that there is nothing good about the situation we are in. But it's not over until it's over. The stage may be "set" for some bad end, but we aren't in the last act yet.

Yeah, you could easily argue 2008 as well. The 2012 date is certain though, because if 4 actual years of the monstrosity wasn't enough to cause a crushing defeat of him, America is certainly dead. The road is now open to exponentially increasing violations of rights; the Left must realize that there are no real obstacles and no real opposition to whatever additional hell they want to create here, now that Americans have decided to completely discard the founding principles of the country and the Rights of Man.

For those who think the House of Representatives will stop Obama, here is the latest from Boehner:

"Mr. President, this is your moment," Boehner said at a news conference where he congratulated Obama on winning a second term. "We want you to lead. Let's find the common ground that has eluded us."

"We're closer than we think to the critical mass needed legislatively to get tax reform done," Boehner said... the speaker's comments signaled a willingness to enter into talks. He suggested Congress could use its upcoming lame-duck session to get the ball moving on such a compromise.

Hopefully voters and Tea Party congresspeople will keep Boehner in line.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0