Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Betsy Speicher

A brilliant speech by Bill Whittle

6 posts in this topic

I agree, brilliant. This is what today's Conservatives need to become or be replaced by.

I have posted this on the Pentax Forum (There is a thread on this camera forum set aside for religious and political discussion, and it is unbelievably left. I know I won't change their views, but I enjoy cutting the moral ground from under their feet.)

So why doesn't Bill Whittle run? Mitt Romney came across as a schm*ck. Bill Whittle comes across as the brilliant man (and pilot) that he is.

Bill Whittle may like Mitt, but despise as the dunce he appears to be.

ruveyn

I agree, brilliant. This is what today's Conservatives need to become or be replaced by.

How has the Republican Part sunk to the depths of intellectual ineptitude and incompetence that it has. I remember Republicans like Barry Goldwater and Robert Taft (I am giving away my age here). They have died and left us, and few of their like have come to replace them. The Republican party as it is now is squishy rotten soft and bloody near senile. If I sound annoyed it is because I am. The Republicans through their gutlessness and lack of intelligence have turned the country over to Barak Obama and his buddies. Barak Obam is the evil love child of Saul Alinsky and Mayor Daley of Chicago. From Saul, Obama has learned to hate the American of individuals and productive businesses and from Mayor Daley he has learned to throw people "under the bus" like the Chicago thug politician he has learned how to be.

I will be frank. I am rip-sh*t over the choice we had this November. I am mad enough to bit iron nails in half.

There are very worth people like Bill Whittle (who I really enjoy watching and listening to), but how do his like get to take on those pinko stinko commie loving Democrat liberals?

ruveyn

If being upfront doesn't win elections then "we" need to be upfront in order to educate. There is such a thing as taking a step back in order to empower a leap.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0