Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teda

Muslims in Europe documentary (2012)

14 posts in this topic

I recommend this documentary by Zvi Yehezkeli and David Deryi about the Islamization of Europe. It has been translated from Hebrew and subtitled in English.

The filmmaker is an Arabic-speaking Israeli whose appearance and Arabic accent were sufficient to allow him to mingle freely with Muslims in several no-go zones in Sweden and France, and to get an inside look at the Islamic mindset within the greater European community.

What are we going to do about these people (the Jihadim)? Do you have any concrete suggestions.

The only thing I can think of at this juncture amounts to genicide which makes me damned uncomfortable (I am Jewish, so what else can it make me?).

They are a blind force of nature (almost) which cannot be reasoned with nor dissuaded. How does one reason with a tornado or an earthquake?

ruveyn

All that can be done, all that should be done, all that needs to be done, is to enforce the law.

Whose Law? They only heed their law, sharia. And how do we enforce our law on their turf? This is beyond law. We are at War. What the Germans called Kultur Kampf.

ruveyn

All that can be done, all that should be done, all that needs to be done, is to enforce the law.

Whose Law? They only heed their law, sharia. And how do we enforce our law on their turf? This is beyond law. We are at War. What the Germans called Kultur Kampf.

ruveyn

First, this thread focusses on the thread is Muslims in Europe, not in regions where the law is even less objective than it is in the West.

Second, what we can or can't do about "them" over there is covered by sound legal tradition in the West. (There's no such thing as sovereignty for regions under totalitarian rule. Free nations have the right to neutralize clear and present dangers outside their borders if the host government won't do it -- they're even allowed to do so preemptively.)

The law here won't do any good. It forbids any substantive criticism of Islam while allowing any and all denigrating of native Swedes. Mainstream media is in a coalition with the ruling parties to suppress all reports of problems with immigration.

"Libertarians" and "Objectivists" who prescribe open immigration from culturally hostile, high-crime, high-fertility, low-IQ Muslim

populations into civilized countries are unwitting advocates of civilizational decline. Subjecting semi-free countries to demographic Islamification won't help make them freer. Quite the opposite.
Open borders absolutists who argue deductively from a fixed set of uncontextualized ideals seem completely aloof to the severely negative real-world consequences that result from the full implementation of their prescriptions.
Leonard Peikoff explains why restricting Muslim immigration is a proper defensive function of a government of a free society in this podcast segment:

http://www.peikoff.com/?s=immigration
He also supports Arizona citizens' efforts to protect their property rights from illegal Mexican immigrants and endorsed the Arizona immigration law that the Obama administration fought to kill:

Forgive me for top posting. I am having trouble with this editor:

I would be very cautious about using terms like low-IQ. Historically the Muslim domains have contributed more to science and mathematics than the Greeks. In fact, most of the Greek knowledge and wisdom was lost to Europe when the Roman empire collapsed and was preserved only in Constantanople (the East portion of what was left of Rome) and in the Muslim domains. The field of algebra (named after Ibn al Jabir and algorithms named after al Kwarishmi) were developed in the Muslim domains by Muslim and Jewish scholars. Europe was mostly blacked out during this time. Unfortunately for the world the Muslim domains went dark around the 9 th or 10 th centuries of the common era.

As to the present, the leadership of the Jihadim may be pernicious and evil, but they are NOT stupid. If they ever get a hold of nuclear weapons they are smart enough to package them and bring them right into the good old U.S.A. and radioactive fecal material will hit our fan.

Many high grade graduate students in math and physics come from the Muslim domains. A noble prize winner was Persian Muslim (Abdus Salaam). You have every reason to be suspicious and even hostile to Muslims but never, ever, ever underestimate your enemy.

"Libertarians" and "Objectivists" who prescribe open immigration from culturally hostile, high-crime, high-fertility, low-IQ Muslim

populations into civilized countries are unwitting advocates of civilizational decline. Subjecting semi-free countries to demographic Islamification won't help make them freer. Quite the opposite.

Achievements of individuals in an earlier culture say nothing about the current level of intelligence in Islamic culture. But any human individual from anywhere has the same general capacity if he wants to train himself to use it. Most of them are mystic, irrational, rowdy dolts, in a culture that is no threat to civilization except by its own default, but there are nihilistic political leaders, some of them educated in the west, including in technology, who have developed and are using their intelligence in one realm: to scheme and destroy. And that, together with the shear evil driving it, should not be underestimated.

Open borders absolutists who argue deductively from a fixed set of uncontextualized ideals seem completely aloof to the severely negative real-world consequences that result from the full implementation of their prescriptions.

Search on this topic in the Forum and you will find a lot of discussion on your theme going back for years (and preceding Leonard Peikoff's podcasts). It included the principle that freely allowing hoards of people into this country who don't understand or care about its history and culture of individualism, let alone hostile to it, is not only self destructive but equivalent to deliberately losing a war through an invasion for political control of the country and the loss of our rights. There can be no "idealism" that justifies our tolerating that.

I recommend this documentary ... about the Islamization of Europe...

Use this utube link:

. The original link was m.youtube.com with very low resolution intended for a smaller image size on mobile devices (for people who want to watch movies on touch screen wristwatches).

Next we will be told that this utube video caused the violence shown in it.

Use this utube link:

. The original link was m.youtube.com with very low resolution intended for a smaller image size on mobile devices (for people who want to watch movies on touch screen wristwatches).

Naturally. Any Liberal will tell you that if you call a Muslim a fiendish savage, you will damage his self esteem and he will do something either savagely fiendish or fiendishly savage.

ruveyn

Use this utube link:

Naturally. Any Liberal will tell you that if you call a Muslim a fiendish savage, you will damage his self esteem and he will do something either savagely fiendish or fiendishly savage.

What liberal tells you that any Muzzl'em is fiendish/savage in any way because of events caused by utube videos?

That would indeed be good sollution, but the question is: What law?

I don't know about France, but here criminal law is toothless. Police could by all means stir the pot in our suburbs, and strike down the riots, but those who are not killed would be out in a short while to cause more trouble.

That's one of the biggest problems here. It's a tiny minority that's responsible for almost all of the crime. They are repeat offenders with theft, rape, battery and manslaughter in their record. In a working criminal justice system the only daylight they would see would be through the bars in their prison cell. But here, they'll do a couple of years at most and then go brag about it to their friends. It's a sickening perversion of justice.

My bet is it will only get worse until a critical point. Soon police will start to get killed in these areas. Today there have been close calls where police have been ambushed by gangs throwing rocks at them. They don't go into these areas without backup just because they could get attacked and have their cars destroyed. Once police start to get killed it will be harder to ignore the issue. We'll see what happens then, although i'm afraid the cowards will win that as well.

Another thing worth mentioning is that this is only possible because of the welfare state. People who need honest work to put food on the table are far less inclined to be out to cause trouble. I mean, good luck feeding a family of six when only one person is "allowd" to work and you don't get any welfare. I guess this is one of the reasons why these issues are ignored, because it so clearly exposes the problem with the welfare system.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0