JohnRgt

"Thanks You, IRS"

7 posts in this topic

Can't say I followed the logic here.

There is no logic to it. That's the point. Leftists are perfectly willing to abuse their political enemies through unconstitutional government coercion to suppress dissent. The conservatives who produced the video are flushing them out.

Some of them don't have to be asked to 'sign'. This piece of crap volunteered it in a House hearing -- Congressman Jim McDermott (D-Wash.) His statement is the same as the hippie in the video who when asked if she wanted to sign the 'letter' said: "Yes. Totally. I read about that. I think it's pretty funny, because the IRS is actually like doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time? You know what I mean?" Yes we do know what she means. And we know what McDermott means, too.

Here is another one on the worm McDermott trying to rationalize and spin away the abuse in the name of 'scrutiny' [note the slippery equivocations] of his political enemies for whom he is trying to deny all sympathy over the injustice.

Can't say I followed the logic here.

There is no logic to it. That's the point. Leftists are perfectly willing to abuse their political enemies through unconstitutional government coercion to suppress dissent. The conservatives who produced the video are flushing them out.

Some of them don't have to be asked to 'sign'. This piece of crap volunteered it in a House hearing -- Congressman Jim McDermott (D-Wash.) His statement is the same as the hippie in the video who when asked if she wanted to sign the 'letter' said: "Yes. Totally. I read about that. I think it's pretty funny, because the IRS is actually like doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time? You know what I mean?" Yes we do know what she means. And we know what McDermott means, too.

What really gets to me, is how these 'signers' of the world take their liberty for granted. They are oblivious to principle.

Mark Dice has made many similar clips. Since I have a sick sense of humor I find them pretty funny. In similar clips you'll see the man on the street agreeing that conservatives should be put in prison camps, admitting that Memorial Day is to memorialize dead surfers...it just goes on and on. This country is finished. These people mate and vote. We are so finished...