theDML2112

Happy Anniversary to ME!

3 posts in this topic

January 10, 2005 was a Monday...a Monday when I realized that I value my own life, and I was not willing to surrender it to the evasive mandates of mysticism, the sacrificial altar of altruism, nor the obedient commands of collectivism. That day, I stood in a bookstore and discovered a philosophy that mirrored how I perceive and think about the world in which I live...a philosophy of freedom...a philosophy that stands on - and for - reason. That philosophy is Objectivism.
Today I celebrate the last 10 years of integrating my observations, experiences and knowledge into principles to live by. And I look forward to continuing my journey of loving life - MY LIFE.

theDML2112

January 10, 2005 was a Monday...a Monday when I realized that I value my own life, and I was not willing to surrender it to the evasive mandates of mysticism, the sacrificial altar of altruism, nor the obedient commands of collectivism. That day, I stood in a bookstore and discovered a philosophy that mirrored how I perceive and think about the world in which I live...a philosophy of freedom...a philosophy that stands on - and for - reason. That philosophy is Objectivism.

Today I celebrate the last 10 years of integrating my observations, experiences and knowledge into principles to live by. And I look forward to continuing my journey of loving life - MY LIFE.

theDML2112

10440234_316344235235731_143719089191767