kenstauffer

Looking for Gautam Sarup

3 posts in this topic

I lost touch with a great friend from when I lived in the bay area. Last I heard he moved back to India (in 2000). Anybody have an e-mail for Gautam Sarup????

He ran the Bay Area Objectivist Society (BOS) for several years.

I lost touch with a great friend from when I lived in the bay area. Last I heard he moved back to India (in 2000).  Anybody have an e-mail  for Gautam Sarup????

Darn, I wish I could help you, Ken. I checked my records and the last time I successfully reached him was in May of 2003 and after that his e-mail bounced.

I did a quick Google for "gautam sarup" and found a mention of a Gautam Sarup who was businessman and an atheist and a link to an article he might have written to a bbs in 2003 here..

It looks like he isprobably still in India. You might try ARI for a lead to Objectivist groups and individuals there.

I lost touch with a great friend from when I lived in the bay area. Last I heard he moved back to India (in 2000).  Anybody have an e-mail  for Gautam Sarup????

He ran the Bay Area Objectivist Society (BOS) for several years.

Hi Ken,

I will let Gautam know that you are looking for him. He is back in the United States.