Stephen Speicher

A big thanks to our passionate reviewers

2 posts in this topic

In another thread I mentioned a bit of this, but I think it is deserving of a thread of its own. I want to offer a really big "Thank you!" to all those who so passionately valued and reviewed the TV shows House and Firefly.

Based on the re-runs I have seen so far, House is one of the best shows to appear on television. Ever. I will purchase the DVD of the first season when it comes out on August 30th, and hopefully I will have many years worth of new episodes to look forward to. Unfortunately, Firefly had only 13 episodes plus the pilot when it was cancelled, and I am saving the last episode on the DVD for a while before viewing. Watching that last episode will really underscore the demise of the show, so I am postponing it a bit. Though I really look forward to the movie which arrives in a couple of months. Firefly, in my view, is not at the same level as is House, but it is so thoroughly enjoyable that I really lament the cancellation of that show.

But, the main point of this post is to offer my thanks to all those on THE FORUM who so passionately recommended House and Firefly, for without your desire to express what you value I would most likely have gone forever without the great pleasure of enjoying these two wonderful shows.

Let me second the thanks for the recommendations for House. Totally worthwhile TV.