Thales

Interview with Lewis Little

3 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

On Prodos' website there is an audio interview with Lewis Little. I can't find a date on it, but I gather it's recent. For those who don't know much about Lewis Little's theory, I highly recommend this interview. I think it will wet your appetite. Although I've read a bit on the theory, this increased my interest in it and my desire to study it more than ever. I won't give away any spoilers, because I think you'll much more enjoy hearing it from the man himself.

Lewis comes across as highly intelligent and as a supremely clear thinker.

The interview: mouse over and click.

It's a very good interview.

But I would also recommend a VHS of Lewis Little's first lecture on the theory of elementary waves, from 18th february 2000. Even with a small introduction by Stephen Speicher. Unfortunately I don't know where one can get this video, but I'm sure someone else on the forum can help.

It's a very good interview.

But I would also recommend a VHS of Lewis Little's first lecture on the theory of elementary waves, from 18th february 2000. Even with a small introduction by Stephen Speicher. Unfortunately I don't know where one can get this video, but I'm sure someone else on the forum can help.

This is the Caltech/JPL talk which we had recorded, and I still have a small number of VHS tapes of the event. They are available at cost ($10 including shipping) as they remain available. Just email me at my address below.

However, thanks to the kind work of member Phil Oliver, the talk is also available as a free download from Lewis Little's webiste. It is a rather large file, approximately one gigabyte, in wmv format.