Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rational_One

My Intro.

2 posts in this topic

Hello all! I thought I would do a formal intro. on this forum. My name's Eric and I'm 27. I figured choosing the nick. Rational_One would challege me to try and live up to the name. :o I've read most of Ayn Rands works except for The Fountainhead. I just have found the time for that one yet and I usually like to read the non-fiction because I can more directly learn Objectivis that way. I love physics because I want to understand as much about the universe as I can. Which is also why I love Objectivism because I want to know that knowledge is possible and how to properly gain it. On the "other" forum I explained that I found Objectivism because of 9/11. That event truly changed me at a fundemental level. I always leaned toward Objectivism implicitly, but after the event I wanted to understand why THEY would do such a thing, and Objectivism has helped me find those answers, too. Well anyway hope to see everyone on the forum! B)

Oh yeah, just who is John Galt, anyway? :angry:

I forgot in my original post to thank the Spiecher's for this excellent Forum. So I will do it here.

Thank You :angry:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0