Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alon

Photograph collection

3 posts in this topic

Here is my photograph collection. I thought I'd share it with fellow history buffs. The focus of my collection is twofold, one is the early 20th century and the other dedicated solely to Winston Churchill. Only the former is presently online. Hope you enjoy it.

Here is my photograph collection.  I thought I'd share it with fellow history buffs.  The focus of my collection is twofold, one is the early 20th century and the other dedicated solely to Winston Churchill.  Only the former is presently online.  Hope you enjoy it.

Here.

One of your photos, the one with Roosevelt, MacArthur, and a third unidentified individual looks very similar to a photo I found in Manchester's biography of MacArthur, "American Caesar. That photo (in the book) was taken in Hawaii, likely about 1944, and the third person in the picture in the book is identified as Admiral Nimitz. However, the hats are different, and this guy in your picture does not look like Nimitz. But even the detail of the guy with his back to the picture is the same.

I enjoyed your collection.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0