NAS

Greetings (first post)

5 posts in this topic

After a small amount of work I found a link to the site in Mr. Speicher's sig on OO.net. Anyhow, greetings, all.

-- NAS

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Anyhow, greetings, all.

-- NAS

Welcome. Sit down and lets talk for a spell. Tell us something about yourself, if you'd like to.

Well... I'm currently a first quarter freshman at a smallish public university in the NW US. I discovered Objectivism when, as a freshman in high school, my mom handed me this book called the Fountainhead and said that it was really good. I'm planning on majoring in either math, physics or both... although I still plan on lurking at OO.net, this forum seems much more inviting and open... not much else.

-- NAS

Well... I'm currently a first quarter freshman at a smallish public university in the NW US.  I discovered Objectivism when, as a freshman in high school, my mom handed me this book called the Fountainhead and said that it was really good.  I'm planning on majoring in either math, physics or both

That sounds exciting. I think you'll find several knowledgeable mathematicians and physicists here as well as other Objectivists, like me, whose values and interests are in completely different areas.