Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex

Exams

7 posts in this topic

As the term is coming to an end I just wanted to wish all who are writing exams, good luck, and may luck have nothing to do with it!

As the term is coming to an end I just wanted to wish all who are writing exams, good luck, and may luck have nothing to do with it!

As luck would have it, the University scheduled my math final exam for this Saturday, 7:40 AM. :)

As luck would have it, the University scheduled my math final exam for this Saturday, 7:40 AM:)

Wow, that's a rough time for an exam, definately unfair for all of those who aren't morning people, but at least you get it over with and you can get on with your day, most likely more studying.

My first two are on Monday.

Wow, that's a rough time for an exam, definately unfair for all of those who aren't morning people, but at least you get it over with and you can get on with your day, most likely more studying.

My first two are on Monday.

I'm not a morning person. :) But luckily, all my other finals are scheduled for weekday afternoons.

Morning Finals aren't cool at all! I'll utter a "statement of well-being (:-p)" for you Tom when I take mine at 7:30 a.m. Saturday :).

As luck would have it, my hardest exam is on Monday...all by itself. Too bad you can't cram Greek :-p.

I hope everyone does well on their finals!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0