Capitalism Forever

Happy Birthday...

30 posts in this topic

Happy birthday, Stephen!

I hope today is a wonderful day. :D

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!!

May you have a wonderful and joy-filled birthday :D.

Oh, I just had to log in for this one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I truly hope you have a fun-filled joyous day, an incredible year to look back on, and an amazing year to look forward to! And thank you for having a forum like this. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!

Wouldn't it be nice to get one of those Wally power boats for your birthday? Maybe you could get a nice picture of one instead, and hang it on the wall.

In any case, I hope you have fun fun fun!

As a suggestion for fun I want to tell you and Betsy about a tradition that my husband and I began years ago. It's called:

The Birthday Weekend.

First, you try to make it a three-day weekend, so that it lasts longer. It's normally the weekend that contains, or is closest to the birthday. But most important is that it be a weekend that works for you.

During this weekend every year, the spouse has to do whatever the birthday boy or girl wants to do. When my husband and I were younger, this generally included having the other person cook for us, but now we generally visit favorite restaurants all weekend long instead. And for eating fun at home -- as lucky as you are -- you have the greatest grocery store on earth: Trader Joe's.

If you like the idea, all you need is your imagination, a willing spouse -- and money does help! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday, Stephen!!!!

I see I've arrived at the party (fashionably?) late, but better late than never:

Happy Birthday, Stephen!

Enjoy your day as I know you do all others, and there is no doubt that you will have a wonderful birthday indeed. ::raises glass:: To many, many more!

Hear, hear!

Greatest and warmest regards on your birthday, Stephen. May your day be heaped with happiness.

~Aurelia

Happy Birthday Stephen!

:D

I'm sending an elementary wave your way! :D

Happy Birthday Stephen! :D:D:D

And may you live longer and happier!

BIG Happy Birthday to you, Stephen!!

Thanks to all for the lovely Birthday greetings and wishes. Considering the circumstances, we had a really nice day. Betsy was actually able to go out to a restaurant for the first time since her accident. (It took double the time preparing as compared to the time we spent eating, but it was worth it! :D )

Thanks to all for the lovely Birthday greetings and wishes. Considering the circumstances, we had a really nice day. Betsy was actually able to go out to a restaurant for the first time since her accident. (It took double the time preparing as compared to the time we spent eating, but it was worth it!  :D )

That's great! What restaurant did you go to?