dondigitalia

Our website is up!

8 posts in this topic

Click here.

Comments are welcome. :o

I already know the date of our first meeting is missing from the upcoming events.

I am also planning to add an "About Objectivism" section similar to the one on the PSU Objectivist Club's website.

P.S. Stephen, the Atlas image you sent me wasn't quite large enough to do what I had in mind, so I had to axe it. Thank you for sending it to me, though.

Click here.

Comments are welcome. :o

I think you are off to a good start. A few suggestions, though, on the main page.

1. The "I swear ..." quote at the top should have quote marks surrounding it.

2. I think "as presented" should include not just her novels but the non-fiction work too. Especially so if the club is "... dedicated to the study of Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism ..." You don't have to detail the works, just mention the nonfiction writings.

3. The "We invite ..." sentence is unclear. The "who desire ..." is meant to apply to the students and faculty, but it is just hanging there in an unrelated manner.

4. The "who admire Ayn Rands novels" should be "who admire Ayn Rand's novels."

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to work out how to make that last part more clear but still incorporate everything I want to say.

I'll have to work out how to make that last part more clear but still  incorporate everything I want to say.

How about:

"We welcome all students, faculty, and community members who admire Ayn Rand's novels and philosophy, and invite them to join our club to study and share these values."

Will you follow me around and do that for me when I need to write a paper? :o

Will you follow me around and do that for me when I need to write a paper?  :o

You actually write papers at your university? I thought students just download papers from the internet! ;)

I like to do it the old-fashioned way. I'm nostalgic like that.

You actually write papers at your university? I thought students just download papers from the internet!  :o

I'm behind the times..I thought we were allowed to photocopy our friends' downloaded papers from previous years in order to defray some of the costs involved. ;)