Paul's Here

"Identify the real enemy: Islam"

2 posts in this topic

Finally, someone is speaking out against the madness in the Muslim world. We need more people like this.

http://tinyurl.com/k4voy

I was ten years old when my home exploded around me, burying me under the rubble and leaving me to drink my blood to survive...

Tolerating evil is a crime.

Political correctness forms the shackles around our ankles, by which Islamists are leading us to our demise.

America and the West can no longer afford to lay in their lazy state of overweight ignorance. The consequences of this mental disease are starting to attack the body...

We are fighting a powerful ideology that is capable of altering basic human instincts. An ideology that can turn a mother into a launching pad of death.  A perfect example is a recently elected Hamas official in the Palestinian Territories who raves in heavenly joy about sending her three sons to death and offering the ones who are still alive for the cause.

In the face of a torrent of hateful invective and terrorist murder, America’s learning curve since the Iran hostage crisis is so shallow that it is almost flat. The longer we lay supine, the more difficult it will be to stand erect.

For additional information see this Interview