MRZ

Beautiful Women and Men

209 posts in this topic

... it took me a few seconds to match actors and characters. That little mechanic looks much better in silk, I say...
The one that blew me away was River. With no knowledge of her psychopathic tendencies, you'd think she was some sort of seductress. :)

And, ironically, it is Inara the "Companion" who looks the least seductive in the picture. (Not to imply that she doesn't look seductive. Just less than the rest. :) )

And, ironically, it is Inara the "Companion" who looks the least seductive in the picture. (Not to imply that she doesn't look seductive. Just less than the rest. :) )

Stephen,

Perhaps this will help:

firefly-serenity-movie-cast-promotional-photos-hq-07-1500.jpg

Larry

Morena Baccarin, who plays Inara, gets my vote as the most beautiful, sexiest actress, ever. (Audrey Hepburn had comparable beauty but I don't think she portrayed sensuality to nearly the same degree.) And not only does she have perfect beauty, but she's an excellent actress as well.

Goodness, Summer Glau too... she has blossomed into one incredible beauty.

Couldn't agree more. Oh my, oh my, oh my... :):)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3036387584/nm0001029

James Caviezel

Both Dagamra and James are in their more popular movies together such as "The Count of Monte Cristo" (2002)

I would like to add Jennifer Morrison to the list. I couldn't really find any great pictures of her on the internet (the one below is pretty good), but I thought she was very pretty in the first two seasons of House, MD as Dr. Cameron.

morrison-02.jpg

I have split off posts discussing aging and life extension to a separate thread here titled "Staying Young and Beautiful" on the "Biology & Medicine" foum.

The actress I find most decorative these days is Rachel Weisz. Liv Tyler is quite the cutie too.

The actress I find most decorative these days is Rachel Weisz. Liv Tyler is quite the cutie too.

"Decorative"???? Wow, that is pretty nice and objectifying for we women out here. Shall we coordinate our wardrobe with your wallpaper?

Ok, there are not nearly enough redheads in this thread (although Nicole Kidman is a personal favorite). Amy Adams, in my opinion, can be breathtaking.

MV5BMjExMTIwODk4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg5NDIzMQ@@._V1._SX266_SY399_.jpg

Or just plain irresistible.

MV5BMTI3NTc2NDkzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzA1NzMz._V1._SX266_SY400_.jpg

In case imdb blocks the direct linking: pic1 pic2

Another gorgeous woman, Catherine Bell.

076.jpg

And not to be too provocative, but there was no avoiding posting this one.

227.jpg

I agree with bborg, Catherine Bell is definetly a "gorgeous woman" that I have like ever since I first saw her on JAG.

Here are two of my picks for true beauty.

The first is Alain Delon. I can remember a screening of the fully-restored Il Gattopardo (The Leopard) during which the audience gasped collectively upon Mr. Delon's dashing first appearance. In fact, nearly all the films of Mr. Delon that I've seen in a theater over the years have prompted similar responses which I've always found to be rather fun given the relative youth of the audience members who may have never heard of this great French actor.

Alain_Delon_41150.jpgadelon00.jpg

samourai.jpg

2005107152651_Alain20Delon201.jpg

The second is the Sophia Loren who, incidentally, just turned 74 (the last two photos were taken within the last 2 years), and continues to exude an exotic, luxurious beauty and glamour. She is one of kind, although I think Angelina Jolie has something of the same quality about her.

Sophia20Loren.jpgSophia-Loren-Photograph-C10048316.jpg

Sophia_Loren_Biography.jpg

untitled.jpgsophiaDM2208_468x444.jpg

The first is Alain Delon. I can remember a screening of the fully-restored Il Gattopardo (The Leopard) during which the audience gasped collectively upon Mr. Delon's dashing first appearance. In fact, nearly all the films of Mr. Delon that I've seen in a theater over the years have prompted similar responses which I've always found to be rather fun given the relative youth of the audience members who may have never heard of this great French actor.

Alain_Delon_41150.jpgadelon00.jpg

samourai.jpg

2005107152651_Alain20Delon201.jpg

The second is the Sophia Loren who, incidentally, just turned 74 (the last two photos were taken within the last 2 years), and continues to exude an exotic, luxurious beauty and glamour. She is one of kind, although I think Angelina Jolie has something of the same quality about her.

Sophia20Loren.jpgSophia-Loren-Photograph-C10048316.jpg

Sophia_Loren_Biography.jpg

untitled.jpgsophiaDM2208_468x444.jpg

Sophia Loren is drop-dead gorgeous (at any age). She i-actually- now at 74 is just as she was portrayed in -Lady L- made in 1965 when Loren was only 31. Amazing!

ruveyn

Vespasiano, I had never heard of Alain Delon before now. He definetly fits the title of this thread as he is a very good looking man. And it seems that he has grown better looking as he has gotten older as in the last picture. I remember the first time I saw Sophia Loren in a movie and thinking how beautiful she was, it was a B&W movie so it was from some time ago. She has definetly worked hard to retain her beauty. I have an aunt that is of Italian descent and has very similar skin color, eyes, hair and clothing style. I do not know if my aunt does this by choice but I used to always love to go and see her in my youth.

I recently watched the movie Gladiator again and I must say I was truly captured by Connie Nielsen's beauty. There's just something about her looks that, to me, just defines "woman".

lj-connie_nielsen-1.jpg

[...]

[...]

Sophia Loren has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. Ever since I saw her in El Cid, she's had a special place in my soul.

I recently watched the movie Gladiator again and I must say I was truly captured by Connie Nielsen's beauty. There's just something about her looks that, to me, just defines "woman".

lj-connie_nielsen-1.jpg

She was "hot stuff" in -The Devil's Advocate-. Whooo Hooo!

ruveyn

ClaudiaBassols001.jpg

This lovely woman was part of a group that ate its way through Spain with Mario Batali for a PBS series.

(One needs to see her in

in order to experience the full effect.)