MRZ

Beautiful Women and Men

209 posts in this topic

That would be Kristin Davis, all 3 of them. :P

Impressive. She's 45.

Impressive? I would say utterly fantastic! I think I have conceived a lust for that woman.

ruveyn

In 1900 my grand-father's sister was 17 and started a scrap book of royalty and aristocracy photos. This collection was damaged in a fire in the seventies, but eventually was offered to me by her relatives. The photos were mostly pre WW1, and I never knew there were so many kings and queens I had never heard of. I photgraphed the pages because they were in such poor condition, and decided to make a video of some of the beautiful and elegant woman portrayed in this collection. It is 6 minutes long and it is hard to believe these beatiful women have long departed this life. Please enjoy aunt Nellie's pictures.

Arianny did a fine job walking and holding signs today.

1gnpk9.jpg

I tried borrowing my friends police badge so I could get past security and talk to her, but he refused. Sometimes I think my friends hate me and want me to be miserable. :(

Leryn Franco

leryn-franco.jpg

leryn-franco-paraguay3.jpg

leryn-franco.jpg

843872_10151469498555803_1178736875_o.jpSuper Bowl Half Time Show

That girl from the latest episode of Top Gear. Unfortunately I don't know her name, or what the rest of the show was about...

jac12s.jpg

That girl from the latest episode of Top Gear. Unfortunately I don't know her name, or what the rest of the show was about...

jac12s.jpg

Top Gear? It was about cars.

ruveyn

Yes, that's why I watch Top Gear. Because of the cars and the genius of Jeremy Clarkson.