PRN

Photography

243 posts in this topic

Oops, I should have used the spell checker. I should have typed:

In contrast to my last shot, which was purely natural, I offer the the man made: Brian Binnie winning the X-Prize.

Buildings may be inspirational, but true moments of heroism are fleeting.

BTW Stephen, the spell checker only caught about 25% of my mistakes ...

Some Central Park pics from last weekend.

dsc2701med8ka.th.jpg dsc2665med8nj.th.jpg dsc2741med4ma.th.jpg dsc2662med2pi.th.jpg

Patrick,

Are you trying to show the beautiful cat, beautiful purse or the beautiful petite hands? Which ever they are all very nice.

bob1968m, the resolution on your camera is amazing :D

I also thought the picture of the soaked/miserable cat was hilarious.

Go 4 TLI's picture of that hummingbird is by far my favorite though.

I need to finally buy a digital camera...

Can you spot the real cat in this picture?

I love this one! It has character!

...and Phil Elmore's black cat in the deep grass!

Ok Patrick, was that a legitimate picture entry or did Hello Kitty bribe you into posting that for subliminal advertising :D

But seriously, I didn't notice it until I looked back; there were at least 10 or 11 Hello Kitty faces in that picture. It was like a reverse game of Where's Waldo, only with Hello Kitty.

But the kitten's expression was priceless, cool picture :D

Patrick,

Are you trying to show the beautiful cat, beautiful purse or the beautiful petite hands?  Which ever they are all very nice.

Just the cat. But yes, the other things in the picture are very nice, too. :D

Ok Patrick, was that a legitimate picture entry or did Hello Kitty bribe you into posting that for subliminal advertising :D

But seriously, I didn't notice it until I looked back; there were at least 10 or 11 Hello Kitty faces in that picture.  It was like a reverse game of Where's Waldo, only with Hello Kitty.

But the kitten's expression was priceless, cool picture :D

For your information, Hello Kitty and my wife happen to be close personal friends. :D

Thx Patrick,

I'm very happy with it. I was having fun with my digital pointNshoot but found it very limiting. Finally decided to take plunge into the dSLR world and it has totally consumed me. Never had experience with real film cameras (other than instamatics) so I have a huge learning curve. I'm sure I'm driving everyone around me crazy, cause it's all I seem to talk about anymore. ah obsessions.

later.

I don't know it this will work - its my first time posting a photograph. My friend James and I took some black and white shots on Hampstead Heath above London. I hope to post some skylines shots soon in color.

post-25-1121038766_thumb.jpg

We just bought another kitten! His name is Peppermint and he’s a half Siamese and half ragdoll. The other kitten, Caramel, is a tabby. Caramel has already made several appearances in this thread.

Peppermint:

furrykitty.jpg

Caramel:

funnykitty.jpg[/

Caramel attacking Peppermint:

bite.jpg

Nice shot of Wizard Island.

I drove down there about a year ago. Here's some pictures we took:

craterlake03.jpg

craterlake04.jpg

craterlake05.jpg

Patrick, your kittens are so adorable - especially that little Peppermint! Seeing them makes me long to have my own cats again. Please keep posting pictures of them!

If I remember correctly, this storm brought about 60 tornados in the summer of 2003.

P10100700.jpg

LOL Patrick!!

You're cats are FANTASTIC!! I love those pictures!! :D

Caramel attacking Peppermint is priceless!! His eyes almost don't look real!

In the next picture of them in the plastic bag, both of their eyes are gorgeous, but Peppermints' almost look human.

Thank you for posting those! They gave me really good laugh! :D

~Carrie~