PRN

Photography

243 posts in this topic

I do not have a camera at this time except for my camera phone. I took this (my avatar) picture with my camera phone. Thought I'd post what I could though it is blurry :D - I am sure with the right equipment it would have been an awesome picture (the view was incredible!)

Stephen, I love your dog! I've always thought it would be fabulous to have a swimming pool and a lab. One day! :D

I do not have a camera at this time except for my camera phone. I took this (my avatar) picture with my camera phone. Thought I'd post what I could though it is blurry  :D  - I am sure with the right equipment it would have been an awesome picture (the view was incredible!)

I see what looks like like brown, white and black, with a tongue. :D What sort of dog do you have?

Stephen, I love your dog! I've always thought it would be fabulous to have a swimming pool and a lab. One day! :D

Very few labs at Caltech have a pool. (:D Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Cali is really a wonderful person, and playing with her is a real treat. It's great to see that little mind at work, figuring out the best way to jump in and retrieve the ball in the pool. I hope your "One day!" is soon.

I have a border collie/springer spaniel mix! Spirit loves all of my nieces and nephews whom she treats as sheep and they let her run them all over the place! It is great fun. I will post a better picture - she is quite pretty :D

I just got the of my new house pictures back! :)

this is the link (I think it only works for 30 days): clicky

The house from the front

post-22-1125179777_thumb.jpg

His highness

post-22-1125179789_thumb.jpg

My friend and roomate, Nicolaus.

~Aurelia

I just got the of my new house pictures back!

That should say "I just got the pictures of my new house back!". Sometimes cut/paste is not your friend.

~Aurelia

post-22-1125179777_thumb.jpg

His highness

<3 the kitty. :)

I just got the of my new house pictures back!  :)

this is the link (I think it only works for 30 days): clicky

Hmm. Maybe it only works for 30 seconds! :) I get an ad for Clark Color Labs. No pictures.

My friend and roomate, Nicolaus.

Looks suspiciously like a member of THE FORUM with the same name. Except ours is wearing a business suit. :D

I get an ad for Clark Color Labs. No pictures.

Hmmm, the link is working fine for me. Maybe it will only work for my computer, but I don't see why that should be. I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix that.

This is the back yard, which I'm am very happy about. It is so much more beautiful than Arizona!

post-22-1125181639_thumb.jpg

The apple trees. :)

post-22-1125181666_thumb.jpg

The house from the back of the yard.

post-22-1125181813_thumb.jpg

Looks suspiciously like a member of THE FORUM with the same name.  Except ours is wearing a business suit. :)

He is the same person.

~Aurelia

Nice house! I wish I had a yard, but I guess that's one of the trade-offs of urban living.

Hmmm, the link is working fine for me. Maybe it will only work for my computer, but I don't see why that should be.

Perhaps it has to do with cookies stored on your computer. Just a guess.

Nice house! I wish I had a yard, but I guess that's one of the trade-offs of urban living.

Thank you. It is an old house, so the outside is much nicer than inside, but while I'm in school it's cute. You're right, I miss the off-Broadway theatre right accros the street, but it's urban enough for me.

Two nice members of THE FORUM, together. That's good!

There are a few of us up here. Nick takes pride in seeing a little Objectivist community grow. :)

~Aurelia

There are a few of us up here. Nick takes pride in seeing a little Objectivist community grow.  :)

I think that is great. Nice to have friends like that close by, not to mention the support.

This is a photo I took 5+ years ago on the way to Leadville, Colorado. The quality isn't very high but I still think it is lovely. Colorado is an amazingly photogenic state. Every day when I see the mountains in the distance it makes me happy to live in such a beautiful place!

post-543-1125375570_thumb.jpg

Wow, and you even got a complimentary rainbow in that Colorado picture :)

It must be wonderful to live up there.

I may have to take a road trip into that part of the country for Labor Day Weekend.

Just an update from Caramel and Peppermint:

sohappytogether.jpg.xs.jpg

They have a very happy life with their very happy owners. :lol:

Ooops! That is not visible enough. Here is a link for better viewing.

It is so interesting how animals show their affection to one another. :lol: Notice Caramel's arms and leg around Peppermint. This shot just melted my heart.

One of many pics from my Canada trip.:lol: enjoy!

LFNO

RG

post-495-1129458609_thumb.jpg

post-495-1129458727_thumb.jpg

Just an update from Caramel and Peppermint:

They have a very happy life with their very happy owners.  :P

Lu and Patrick,

That is the cutest pose I have ever seen! I just love your cats! :lol:

Vacation pictures from this summer.  Guess where.

I use to live just south of Laguna Beach in Dana Point in the early 1990's. I know that area very well and enjoyed riding my motorcycle north and south on the PCH. I lived close to the PCH and Golden Lantern and could walk down the hill to the beach anytime, how wonderful it was. I hope you enjoyed yourself and congratulations on your engagement.

Lu and Patrick,

That is the cutest pose I have ever seen! I just love your cats!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I must be a little slow because I just grasped that Lu and Patrick were married! :lol:

I hope you all enjoy your beautiful cats and your life together.

Enough cats, more airplanes! Once in a while, in the course of my work, I get to have some insane fun. Flying the back seat of a T-6 (WWII era trainer) was one of those days.

post-244-1129529732_thumb.jpg

cheers!

I must be a little slow because I just grasped that Lu and Patrick were married!  :lol:

I hope you all enjoy your beautiful cats and your life together.

Just so you know... So are Stephen and Betsy. :P